A niketalk Facebook group is ruining our name

I just peeped this group on Facebook masquerading as Niketalk guys are getting scammed left and right It's ridiculous .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I just peeped this group on Facebook masquerading as Niketalk guys are getting scammed left and right It's ridiculous .

where are you seeing this? Because I don't see it, unless i'm looking at a different page?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

where are you seeing this? Because I don't see it, unless i'm looking at a different page?

I just typed in niketalk after a friend brought up that he joined a niketalk group on Facebook and got scammed.

All you see on the "real" NT page is people selling worn for 45mins DS shoes.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anyone else's newsfeed get clogged up with people being tagged in pictures of fake jays?

laugh.gif
 i see that from time to time

Anyone else's newsfeed get clogged up with people being tagged in pictures of fake jays?

laugh.gif

i went on a friends page abd there was an ad for a fake site selling jays. the pic that was used was niketalk mod IJAPINOS tagged collection
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif

i went on a friends page abd there was an ad for a fake site selling jays. the pic that was used was niketalk mod IJAPINOS tagged collection
laugh.gif
Wow
roll.gif

I bought DS BIG BANGS for $270(When they first released) from the #NT facebook group... dude was legit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... Sorry you got scammed bro..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom