A Ma Maniere AJ4

for what its worth, i think AMM was using some sort of bot to pick entries. i posted my video 3 times and the one they chose to attach when they DMed me has 4 views on it lol

all that said, i def echo your sentiments. my other hobby out side of sneakers is model kit building. Im not as active as i used to be partially because of one of my accounts getting locked out but I had 13k followers on IG, 9K on tiktok, and 1k on youtube. Id talk/vent about stuff that impacts me all the time. its the reason why my video was about representation to begin with. As you can imagine, there are Not many 6'4" black dudes in the model kit building space lol
lol definitely no bot, a few people just doom scrolling the hashtag.

How oxymoronic would that be to use a bot to select names for a raffle that they decided to implement in the first place to combat bots. Doubt it

Yeah I got mine up like an hour after they announced it. I think most success was early. Most of my friends who posted around 8pm est and the next day didn't get DMs.

i aint watching other videos unless its Us NT.

We have 2 chances to hit. AAM SITE AND SNEAKERS APP. GOING TO TRY MY LUCK ON BOTH…No video for me.

Seems like people are out here stealing and using other people's video as their own video.
AMM probably didn't consider that as a possibility.
And since AMM has so many clips to view (if they are still even viewing all of them), it would be terrible is if the original poster of the video got overlooked and the person who stole their video got chosen for a pair (which I'm sure will probably happen).
All they had to do was tell folks to say their username and/or maybe have it tagged w/ a piece of paper

Ahhhh looks like DM means you won. It's lit.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.42.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-09 at 2.42.37 PM.png
    527.8 KB · Views: 438
Yeah it was needlessly confusing. But I read it again and took it as them giving you the pic of sizes minus 14
What's crazy is that I wear a sz 14. I told them if there were no 14's I could squeeze into a 13 0r 13. and added a pic of my shoe boxes which is a mix of 13s and 14s.

What's crazy is that I wear a sz 14. I told them if there were no 14's I could squeeze into a 13 0r 13. and added a pic of my shoe boxes which is a mix of 13s and 14s.

Rip. That's so odd they're missing one size. But it's lit they went up to sasquatch sizes lol.

keep in mind that the ankle lining and padding is different than regular 4's. It looks a bit thinner and also if you recall the AMM3's had that quilted inner lining as well and many reported that it actually made the shoe fit slightly bigger. So that 13 theoretically should fit you just fine

AJ4AMM-3_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom