A Ma Maniere AJ4

So is there a "Fossil Stone" and "Phantom" colorway releasing, or is it the same shoe, and being referred to by different names. I have seen people reference both, but don't see a difference in the pictures and videos I've seen on youtube.

copping these but passing on the 3's... They do look way too similar to the black cements

IMG_7978.gif

But for serious, unless you have bowf in hand, you realize they are two different altered beast

The amm3’s contain plush lux quilted interior lining, sail midsole, smooth yet pebbled leather… you can tell jb went all in on the build and materials. Something aboot the weathered/aged look really works on these. Dont let me get started on the nappy suede dugout.

I understand the rationale, but until you come across an actual pair of the black maniere 3’s, life is really uncivilized.

I do feel like they’re different shoes that give off different vibes. But it’s quite puzzling to not only release them in the same year, but only a few months apart.

I do think they’re slightly overpriced but I’d take that over having a change of heart when resell is ridiculous on them

I just think A ma maniere should have moved on from different Jordan model instead of going back to the 3 & 4 because these not doing it FOR ME I would like to see a A ma 6 or a 8 like what happened with the 17s 🤦🏽‍♂️

I never had an opinion but one way or another on those 4s ^ but the more pics i see, the more I’m persuaded for a potential cop. I just cant justify $300 for a shoe ill barely wear

Back
Top Bottom