A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Nah frfr I can’t stop wearing these…..especially when I doubled up and got a pair on ice!!! ALL SUMMER 2021‼
7F372D7A-F69C-48F8-851A-1DF78BA2B904.jpeg
What kind of white tee? Look nice

Thanks….They’re from the last “Richie Le Collection” drop

That dude is funny. He criticizes brands like Supreme, Fear of God, Yeezy…. then copies their designs and acts like he’s being original.

:lol: TR DEFINITELY AINT TOP 5

Lol at 450 because those got clowned by everyone

I don’t know if you’re familiar with Complex. They had the React Element 87 as shoe of the year. Big part of that was it being a new silhouette. I think it’s the same with the 450. It’s such a unique and new silhouette, which I happen to like. I don’t expect it to be SOTY. But I do expect it to be one of the candidates though. And I’m all for new 450 colorways.

Last edited:
Got them in this morning and they went straight to feet. These are such a nice shoe, may have to double up sooner than later

Complex Top 10 Sneakers of 2021....so far.

1 AMM Jordan 3
2 Trophy Room X Jordan 1
3 Supreme X Nike SB Dunk Low
4 Nike SB Dunk Low What the P-Rod
5 Undefeated X Kobe V Protro HOF
6 Adidas Yeezy 450
7 TS X Jordan 6
8 BB X Adidas Forum Low
9 Nike Air Max 90 Bacon
10 Bodega X NB 990v3
This list is trash.

That dude is funny. He criticizes brands like Supreme, Fear of God, Yeezy…. then copies their designs and acts like he’s being original.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with Complex. They had the React Element 87 as shoe of the year. Big part of that was it being a new silhouette. I think it’s the same with the 450. It’s such a unique and new silhouette, which I happen to like. I don’t expect it to be SOTY. But I do expect it to be one of the candidates though. And I’m all for new 450 colorways.
R. E. 87 (even the 55’s) are one of my favorites shoes from 2018/2019. mad comfy and look great!

Think the rollout is what failed for them being SOTY. (still need that Sail color tbh. but they ain’t worth 500+) The 87’s were “limited” as hell at first and you had to jump through hoops to get them. now you can find all of them on sale most times.

Makes sense. It’s looks weird but given the right color could be something.

Complex list is wrong bc it’s too collab heavy. The first half of 2021 GRs or non-collabs have really been the top shoes(except AMM3).

Back
Top Bottom