A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

everybody complains about bots, then companies finally come up with a decent solution to weed out bots and everybody is mad about the captcha.. atleast with captcha we had a small chance.. without this the bots would not have given nobody a chance.

There’s a trick to their checkout though. I’m pretty sure it would have worked.

add your pair you absolutely want go to checkout and get in queue. Then go back add more stuff and it auto loads to your cart

everybody complains about bots, then companies finally come up with a decent solution to weed out bots and everybody is mad about the captcha.. atleast with captcha we had a small chance.. without this the bots would not have given nobody a chance.

I don’t think anyone is seriously “complaining”maybe frustrated but no one is complaining. We were all praising it round 1 (for the most part) when the 1st drop happened

Got a M9.5 even though I need a M9. Was speeding to picked my size didn’t realize until I was line. Was less than a min. I got 50-27 and two boxes around a cat. Overall smooth checkout. Even had time to run and get my card and type all my info in after forgetting to saving before the drop. I wish all drops were like this. More manual than bots :smokin

i ainr mad about anything except hitting submit order through shop pay and it sending me back to a credit card option.

just really thought i had em.

someone throw that LOB!!!

i got good trades also if yall wanna go that way

I had the tshirt in cart to check out, but I wasn't paying $25 to ship a tshirt without the shoes.

felt the same way I was like f it I will grab 2 shirts and had them shoes (kids) and was like ok that’s fine let’s do it now. No way I’m paying 50% of the shirt price on shipping.

Also, I think the clothes will be possible on Nike. They have like no resell.

Trash site

trash shoe

can’t hit ****

spells kayak backwards

I did, gave an error

got past That then told me circle the damn cat…

garbage

:lol:

I had those same ones too. I think the box one was weird but oh well rather that then the usual. It’s ok fam

Last time it was 3 diff ones with spelling and couple about store cities and site name

I could use a M10. 5 as well... Unfortunately, I don't think NT is like it used to be where we helped each other out like that. I miss the old days....

I think you had to look at their picture of the cat drawn and basically copy it. If you noticed when it told you to trace the cat/plane there were three examples above and one was the same pic you had. I know there’s not many ways to trace the same thing but it had to be as close to theirs as possible

Back
Top Bottom