A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

good thing is its the cheapest its been so far...
Dont get caught up on saving $20, $50 or even $100 IMO. Maybe thats just me....

haha me too. I was just taking these off. I lace them snug enough that I gotta loosen them up to get my feet out.

#washed
I'm about to lace these B's up so tight when they touch down I may pop the laces off lol.
I keed. Cant wait till my pair touches down in a few days. Will slide them on foot ASAP.

SIGH. Guess I'm paying resale. oop turned into ghost
Sorry to hear that bro. On the bright side, the person who lied to you probably saved you a little money. From the time they said they would oop you to now, resell prices have gone down $50-100.

I guess you can thank that ghoster/liar for that...

Reactions: JPS
Sorry to hear that bro. On the bright side, the person who lied to you probably saved you a little money. From the time they said they would oop you to now, resell prices have gone down $50-100.

I guess you can thank that ghoster/liar for that...

but thats what an oop is, a retail hook up. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 spoke on this and the dude that was supposed to oop said he would. The dude hit like what 4 pairs of AMM3's and said he was gonna hook up JPS JPS and then ghosted on him.

but thats what an oop is, a retail hook up. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 spoke on this and the dude that was supposed to oop said he would. The dude hit like what 4 pairs of AMM3's and said he was gonna hook up JPS JPS and then ghosted on him.
You’re not understanding. If the guy was to not oop him, jps would’ve probably bought for resell back then when prices where higher. Prices have dropped a little since then.

Nah I appreciate yaw all. I wanted to stay positive and will maintain that vibe. I have a couple of options

Hopefully frankwh1te frankwh1te is okay. end of the day it is what it is

19831E83-4134-4632-8417-11A3E0ABF0AE.gif

After wearing these for several days, I can finally say I have a III that feels and looks like a III to me. The shape, the way it looks on-foot, the quality and feel of the materials, and the cut/height of the suede ("EP") panels ... it's not an exact OG replica in those areas, but it's the closest yet. If JB did a white/cement retro this good, I'd be beyond stunned. But I don't trust it to do so, whenever it does finally retro the WCs again. Barring an amazing WC retro, these are going to more than satisfy my decades-long dream of owning a quality III, and for years to come. I might buy yet another pair to stash away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom