A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

there are no confirmed SNKRS US release, people are just going off of the speculation that because other country SNKRS got them, that they'd assume the SNKRS US is getting them too. There are also no signs pointing to this being a OVERSEAS SNKRS release only. So the general perception is that the SNKRS US will get them eventually.

What is confirmed is that there are multiple boutiques set to release them. They wouldn't post about it/run raffles if they're not going to release them. The shoe isn't a scrapped sample or anything. Most likely just delayed shipment as with everything in the past year and a half. Even AMM themselves had a delayed shipment and had to postponed a release date that they set.

Stockx price rn almost all size are below 400.

you had me hopeful.you let me down.
61A308C4-9279-49EC-B519-7AC06472C420.jpeg

So the SNKRs EU AMM release only goes up to a size UK 6.....

I know its been branded as a Women's release but that seems awfully limited in terms of sizes for SNKRs drop.

So the SNKRs EU AMM release only goes up to a size UK 6.....

I know its been branded as a Women's release but that seems awfully limited in terms of sizes for SNKRs drop.
That’s awsome. Cheaper prices for those who
Missed out on the amm drop last month!

I ain’t reading through all the petty stuff……just trying to double up and get a pair for the retail…Today is the 22nd I didn’t hit on END and my livestock raffle got cancelled (Think they pushed they’re release back) but I don’t see anything on SNKRS and the blogs are hush on potential other release locations/raffles. Anything confirming a new release date or something?
Thanks

I ain’t reading through all the petty stuff……just trying to double up and get a pair for the retail…Today is the 22nd I didn’t hit on END and my livestock raffle got cancelled (Think they pushed they’re release back) but I don’t see anything on SNKRS and the blogs are hush on potential other release locations/raffles. Anything confirming a new release date or something?
Thanks

nothing no news

Back
Top Bottom