A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

D6988FF6-C1D5-45BC-A7C7-EA121B1D8CCD.jpeg

these will be like union 4 where it will be fakes massively... they wont get close to 1:1 tho..

current factory that makes em has too many flaws.

dont believe that the hype on these is anywhere near the union 4 levels, fakes wont get there either. i see em being like frag 3. produced. then another batch comes out with maybe a better shape/color. but its not like a bunch of factories will be making them.

the off noir union 4 fakes are VERY close to retail.

U kno a lot about fakes b
could have a doctorate in fakes by now. should at least have a job with nike lol. and helped countless of NT members over the years with my knowledge. called the trophy room 1 fiasco months before it even started. you would be surprised the amount of instagrammers/flossers that have been proven to have the fakes.

the “b” got me thinking you ol school ninjahood. me and that dude went at it for years over his “grey market” fakes and how they “da exact same pair b”.

dont believe that the hype on these is anywhere near the union 4 levels, fakes wont get there either. i see em being like frag 3. produced. then another batch comes out with maybe a better shape/color. but its not like a bunch of factories will be making them.

the off noir union 4 fakes are VERY close to retail.
all the union 4 fakes have wrong mesh pattern still..

Whatever happened to ninjahood? He still around?

Last I saw was him was in that youtube vid showing his apartment wit his moms wit shoes all over the house and kitchen.

No shade though.

all the union 4 fakes have wrong mesh pattern still..
well

i did say they are VERY close to retail...the difference between the two meshes is indistinguishable unless you have a real pair next to it, or your eyes within two feet. its not the instant call out fakes used to be.

i monintor the fake market. i guarantee these a ma maniere3 will not come close to the amount of fakeage of the union 4. they have been through 3-4 versions of the union 4 at the best factories. no way they make more than 2 versions of this 3. without the union/travis hype, these will fade away. and i can always tell because of how many people are actually purchasing the fakes, and its not that much on these.

So let me get this right……Over the past few years whenever there is a limited release of a Hype sneaker the “F&F”, Bots, Backdoor Bandits, and 10% of the general public hit on the shoes. People have been complaining about these release processes and non bot protection for a few years now, Which has allowed the resellers to jack prices and control the resell market.

We praised the release process and Anti-Bot preventions A Ma Maniére took with this release. Now that there is a possible future release on the sites that we have been complaining about for years for their lack of BOT prevention, process, and backdooring i.e… SNKRS (US SNKRS release still not confirmed) , Livestock, FTL, Etc…. some of y’all are holding out on paying the low resell thinking these sites will give you a better chance than what we previously had with the A Ma Maniére process?!?! Maybe I’m high (I AM) but once more pairs are released to the Bots, and Backdoor Bettys through these BS sites won’t resellers drive the prices back up because it would be the final release?!?!

So let me get this right……Over the past few years whenever there is a limited release of a Hype sneaker the “F&F”, Bots, Backdoor Bandits, and 10% of the general public hit on the shoes. People have been complaining about these release processes and non bot protection for a few years now, Which has allowed the resellers to jack prices and control the resell market.

We praised the release process and Anti-Bot preventions A Ma Maniére took with this release. Now that there is a possible future release on the sites that we have been complaining about for years for their lack of BOT prevention, process, and backdooring i.e… SNKRS (US SNKRS release still not confirmed) , Livestock, FTL, Etc…. some of y’all are holding out on paying the low resell thinking these sites will give you a better chance than what we previously had with the A Ma Maniére process?!?! Maybe I’m high (I AM) but once more pairs are released to the Bots, and Backdoor Bettys through these BS sites won’t resellers drive the prices back up because it would be the final release?!?!
yes and the odds of copping a restock now, after all the hype, is even slimmer.

After Monday if u held for lower it’s the right time.

other than that it’s a wrap next week. Maybe some want them and just don’t wanna pay higher than a set amount. I say don’t like 10-15 bucks be ur wall. If that’s what ur waiting on now just buy I got my line I was willing to pay and pulled the trigger thursday.

Okay I’ve been MIA from this thread for a bit. What’s the deal on these rereleasing? I was going to try to figure out a trade with a local kid on some university 1s I have but don’t want to move too quick.

yes and the odds of copping a restock now, after all the hype, is even slimmer.

The only release in the US I’ve seen is a limited drop on FTL in LA (Probably for the West Coast as most AMM and Social Status stores are Down South and on the East Coast) and Internationally (Livestock Canada, SNKRS Tokyo, OffSpring London) People don’t stand a chance without Bots or a Backdoor plug now and once those type of people gat the last few pairs you know they’re only thinking about the cash

Back
Top Bottom