A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Homie/NTer with an extra pair looked out for me. Them along with AMM other Nike collabs. All of them top notch.
IMG_20210510_204832_955.jpg

Oh, right. Duh. What was I thinking? I'll buy another pair of cream laces that don't say "Work Harder" and spend more money than my initial investment. My bad. Bonehead move on my part.
My bad, you're right. And you're definitely far better off continuing to moan about it in this thread instead. Much more effective at producing a reasonable solution.

My bad, you're right. And you're definitely far better off continuing to moan about it in this thread instead. Much more effective at producing a reasonable solution.

Moaning? Dude, please be less soft. I've made a few jokes about it. But for real, it's a dumb idea. Love the shoes and prefer the white laces but it's not unreasonable to want the whole setup. You're goofy if you think it is.

Moaning? Dude, please be less soft. I've made a few jokes about it. But for real, it's a dumb idea. Love the shoes and prefer the white laces but it's not unreasonable to want the whole setup. You're goofy if you think it is.
:lol:
I didn’t say anything about thinking it was unreasonable. But what else can you do? I assumed you wanted to wear the cream laces, and not that you were just annoyed you won’t have them to leave collecting dust in the box.

Oh, right. Duh. What was I thinking? I'll buy another pair of cream laces that don't say "Work Harder" and spend more money than my initial investment. My bad. Bonehead move on my part.
Anyone who isn’t a fan of the cream laces and don’t see themselves using them, plz sell them to a fellow NT’er who really wants them. There has to be someone who ain’t a fan of them at all and willing to do some good.

Those shops lowball sellers and overcharge buyers...
So like you said 9/10 just sell it yourself - or buy it online yourself

Which is why I don’t get how these shops are all over the place these days

lots of people don’t know no better the ones that are around do a good job or marketing. Some people just like to pull up and buy in person. Most of the time they selling a pair or 2 then just buying off the shelf.

like the game stop model sell 2 or more to us and buy one plus cash and leave.

if they can pull that it profits easy.

Got a deal to trade my Royal Toes size 11 plus 100 for these size 11m...good trade?

I wouldn’t do that trade. Jordan ones are classic, these are nice too but are just the shiny object of the moment. As stated in previous posts, these prices will continue to drop

Royal toes were an early access W...when i got em in hand I knew I'd most likely never wear em. We'll see

Back
Top Bottom