A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

My size is closer to $500. No way they are going to $350.

that’s ur size mine is closer to 380. If more release supply and demand show they will get lower and lower.

if I was a betting man or playing the stock market on these I would be getting “puts” on the value of these in the near future. Price drop coming with all the rumors of a snkrs release and the known FTL.

1 and done for me. I mean, I would probably try for another pair at retail given the opportunity, but I know I won't be putting many miles on these anyway, and I have enough white based 3s... until WCs retro, that is.

That really sucks man…Not sure if AMM or Social Status will be able to send you another set…Maybe email and ask, it’s worth a shot…

If I’m able to double up at some point I’ll give you my extra set…

Ah, nah, I couldn't accept that. You're awesome for that, though. I will email them. I feel like for $25 shipping they can definitely throw me a bone.

20210507_193310.jpg

just picked up from my sister's crib, quality is definitely on point!
Not shoe related. What’s the mm on the Cuban? And weight? I’m copping one for my bday tryna get an idea.

Anyone got their pair from eBay ? I bought on 4/30 and seller hasn’t even shipped smh

This Is why eBay is an absolute no for sneakers. I tried it one time, it did work out, but never again. I had to baby that damn process too much.

This Is why eBay is an absolute no for sneakers. I tried it one time, it did work out, but never again. I had to baby that damn process too much.

for now if u have an older established account it’s cool for selling since they aren’t charging fees. Money goes straight to my account too.

Back
Top Bottom