A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

5930CEC7-BFA3-4D20-963E-A6A94EC83AD9.jpeg

Thank you! I had a few things in the app but didn’t know where these are coming from, much appreciated!

but what if there is no snkrs release? what will u do then.. taking that big L down to heart?

Apparently there was resellers outside the NY supreme stores when the dunks released trying to convince people they were dropping online the next week and they should cash out for $700 to them. Hope no one got got.

Wider release literally means more stores are getting them in their doors.

Slam Jam Italy, Livestock and other canadian boutiques

Other US boutiques.

The only thing we don't know yet is SNKRS.

Why are people getting all aggy

Wider release literally means more stores are getting them in their doors.

Slam Jam Italy, Livestock and other canadian boutiques

Other US boutiques.

The only thing we don't know yet is SNKRS.

Why are people getting all aggy

because I want you to trade me your travis 1's for these but I don't want you to know that theres more pairs of these releasing so you think the value on the 3's is high. Even tho I don't care about resale value, I care about it enough so the resale value is high enough on this to trade with something else of equal high value.

because I want you to trade me your travis 1's for these but I don't want you to know that theres more pairs of these releasing so you think the value on the 3's is high. Even tho I don't care about resale value, I care about it enough so the resale value is high enough on this to trade with something else of equal high value.
I got money and my boys got money.... it’s not that serious move on with your day lolol. PEACE

This place turning off topic fast lol. Do people really resell for a living? Doesn't seem like it is a sustainable thing. Plus how do you qualify for a home or car loan if you technically are unemployed on paper.

This place turning off topic fast lol. Do people really resell for a living? Doesn't seem like it is a sustainable thing. Plus how do you qualify for a home or car loan if you technically are unemployed on paper.
being self employed is not unemployed. People that resell for a living have their income reported from PayPal, eBay, etc... if you have two years of a paper trail, you can get approved for a mortgage.

Back
Top Bottom