A.J.K.O Jordan I Summer 2010 Photos via TheShoeGame.com

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

HMMM feel like coppin but i think it's the hype behind these and i'd rather have some OG KO's but what's the info on those? like how where they released? i know they were the sample of the I's in some way but what's the release info on those when they did came out or yall catch what im saying. any help?

Anybody?
This place is full of new members with 12 posts that dont know anything about what i'm saying. The OG AJKO's are probably three timestheir age.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i hate you guys.. everyone wants these retroed whenever the older pics pop up. NOW that its releasing everyone hate on it
smh.gif
Ain't that the truth.

HMMM feel like coppin but i think it's the hype behind these and i'd rather have some OG KO's but what's the info on those? like how where they released? i know they were the sample of the I's in some way but what's the release info on those when they did came out or yall catch what im saying. any help?

Anybody?
This place is full of new members with 12 posts that dont know anything about what i'm saying. The OG AJKO's are probably three times their age.
lol !#++% if you know everything then why you askin questions to us kids???....
laugh.gif
lame #@$ !#++%

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Anybody?
This place is full of new members with 12 posts that dont know anything about what i'm saying. The OG AJKO's are probably three times their age.
lol !#++% if you know everything then why you askin questions to us kids???....
laugh.gif
lame #@$ !#++%

Female Dog, if i knew everything then why would i be asking? and it's people like (won't name any) you, inglewooood,meidhi or however you spell it that's changed one of the best Shoe Forums in the world or The best into a rip off version of ISS.

if YU DONT KNOW yourself then how can you get on someone else????

if you dont like it then leave +%%#%...no one beggin you to stay...what good do you bring here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i hate you guys.. everyone wants these retroed whenever the older pics pop up. NOW that its releasing everyone hate on it
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OFT the brand is giving you what you want and complaints on only 25 dollars more ? and they come in canvas , and a special edt box ? hmmm when will anyone bepleased ? lol

Originally Posted by MrWavez

if YU DONT KNOW yourself then how can you get on someone else????

if you dont like it then leave +%%#%...no one beggin you to stay...what good do you bring here?
laugh.gif

i'm just asking a question so why would i ask something if i already knew it, thats why i'm asking,
and you should go ahead and log off, cancel your account, and go back to that wack +%#. forum that's know as iss.
more than you for sure.

this shoe is pretty fresh, im gonna buy them to add to my collection of jordans. hopefully they make a carolina colorway too!

they should the regular blk/red cw that white canvas is gonna get dusty as hell:.

Dumb shoe to bring out, there more of a collectors shoe really.

People only want a pair to showcase in their collection because of the rarity, it's like if they retro-ed sky highs or something.

I hope JB just leaves the OG White/Red/Black Is alone. I've been wanting the OG or '94 retro of those for awhile.

Some shoes should be left only for the collectors and the K.O's are definitely one of those shoes. These will easily sit on clearance racks and outlets.

Back
Top Bottom