A housewife's collection UPDATED with some shoe pics (but not many)

Pointless collection post without shoes pics.
So scroll on down to the next pointless post and keep your post count up.

Sorry I don't have pics of the shoes, but it's just too much effort to get em all out and put em all back. Thought I'd share my set up since wejust moved in and got organized, but if it's not enough for you, go ahead and move on.

nice collection. it's always cool to see a shoehead outside the normal demographic.

Nice to see a teacher wit og's now that's the kind of teacher I want for my kids do some math and lil reading talk and j's lol but na nice setup

Originally Posted by h1joly

Also, surprise, I'm a 29-year-old white female elementary school teacher.

Here's A FEW of the shoes, since you all whine so much.
yeah, technically, a teacher isnt a housewife, but whatever
I take care of my house and I'm a wife. Any further explanations, perhaps you should talk to your English teacher at school tomorrow. I teach ESL in the Maryland public school system (#1 in the country).

lol, get 'em! respect to all the good school teachers out there. I help train K-12 teachers for a living, it's a very important,underpaid, and under-appreciated profession. it's also not as easy as a lot of people seem to think. anyway, keep it up, nice shoes, your kids are gonnabe stuntin'. haha.

edit: reading some more of the replies here, I don't know how I'm continually shocked at how many idiots there are posting on this site... you'dthink I would get it by now.

nice post miss...liking the set-up, great idea putting PICS on the boxes.....
pimp.gif

roll.gif
All u guys gotta do is look @ the pics of the boxes, u'll get ageneral idea. Begging for pics of the teach....Only pic u need to request is a pic of it on some feet with a Tag for proof purposes. All you lonely hearts needto get off the comp & find some women rockin J's for yourselves.
laugh.gif

Curious on the sizes u have? i see many different box sizes...

Next question is, do you just stock, or do you rock the J's too....

WOW !!!

THAT IS CRAZYYY !!! I live in Silver Spring, MD too... I went to Forest Knolls E.S, then Adelphi E.S, then Francis Scott Key M.S. and then graduated fromSpringbrook H.S. in 2005... I would have NEVER IN MY LIFE expected an elementary school teacher to be a SHOE-head... Do you rock them when you teach??? Lol...

P.S: AMAZING COLLECTION !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats a pretty good collection size wise, always nice to see a female shoehead, you should bring out some of that heat and show your students what real heat is
pimp.gif

double post, looked it up though after I wrote that and was surprised to see Maryland currently among the top, I would of figured them to be near the bottom. It only took them dumping boatloads of money into the education system to close the gap.

Originally Posted by h1joly

yeah, technically, a teacher isnt a housewife, but whatever
I take care of my house and I'm a wife. Any further explanations, perhaps you should talk to your English teacher at school tomorrow. Iteach ESL in the Maryland public school system (#1 in the country).

Lmao, Conn. 1, NJ 2, don't care enough about it to know the rest but Maryland number 1? 
roll.gif
.Maybe if you only polled Annapolis and avoided all of Baltimore. 

dont know what you look like but im a 27 yr old and you'd make me happy as hell for a wife..........mine gets all over my %## for buyin kicks.......even worse as of late since i've made bout 18-24 buys this last year

Back
Top Bottom