A Goofy Movie Appreciation

Definitely appreciated!

pimp.gif

eek.gif
i love this movie. i have it on vhs in my closet somewhere, this made me want to go whip it out and pop it in. nah but i am going to go download it rightnow
pimp.gif

I need to download this or find the DVD I used to love this movie as a kid I need to watch it with my girl she'll think its cute
wink.gif

I remember watching it at the end of the schoolyear in class while eating cake and cookies and *#%@. Good times.

wow, i seriously thank nt for bringing back a lot of great memories every night

i feel a remembering the 90's summer post

tevin campbell was doin it for suuuure

Movie is my favorite Disney movie hands down. Moms bought it for me w/ my first VCR, watched it 3 times that day, on some Slim Fast diet regiment type steez.Then I took a break from that and drew the cover on 2 big pieces of drawing paper so that I could put em together. Then sold em for $2. Same w/ the Space Jamcover.
laugh.gif

Powerline/Tevin Cambell was def doin it in this movie. D/Led this thing a while ago for my personal stash
pimp.gif

Appreciated
pimp.gif
. I still remember seeing this as a kid. I would give anything to be a child all over again.

Oh man this is one of my favorite movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister and I used to watch it like every other weekend for YEARS.

My mom actually bought me the soundtrack on CD for my 21st birthday, mad embarrassing but I love her for that.

i remember goin to the theater and sittin in the front row on the floor because the theater was so damn packed and ran out of seats
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom