A girl problem unlike any other...(No Pics)

Imma cut thru the details. My girl lives with her aunt. Her aunt is financially unstable and now she needs money to meet the rent. If the rent isn't met bytomorrow, they're gettin' evicted. My girl gave her part of the rent. So she asked my girl to ask me for money, as my girl can't afford to give hermore. She's askin' for like $300 more.
indifferent.gif
Stats: She'slike 37 with a job. I'm 20, unemployed, have no idea when I'll have a job, and I'm only worth about $1,500. Bills are paid and presents have beenbought. But the fact remains, I need to take care of the money I have right now. On top of the fact that, I can't be supporting a grown a** woman. Thenwhat's gonna happen next month? And the next? I've seen my father get screwed too many times when lending money, so I'm not with it. On top ofthat, she expects me to drive an hour out to give her the money. What should I do? Mind you all, me and her aunt don't have a close relationship at all.She knows me, accepts me as her niece's boyfriend, and that's it.

I think lending money out isn't a good idea, but in this situation her aunt could possibly be homeless... I think you should loan her the money IMO.

Unless you plan on moving your girl into your crib, lend that money.... Since thats your girl you should do it

Tell your girl she can live with you (temporarily). Giving girls relatives money is OD simpin. The fact that aunt asked your girl to ask you should tell you ALOT.

Oh man. For a minute there I thought your girl was the 37 year old.

If you can't afford to drop the money, then don't. Simple. They can deal with it.

+!%+ the aunt. If you give her money, she'll feel enabled by your decency and kindness and continue pulling this **!$!%$$ as long as she can. Nip it in thebud RIGHT NOW and don't lend her anything. Just look out for your girl.

Are you living in that house? Eating their food? Watching their TV?

Tell your girl she can stay with you and her aunt to grow the *#$@ up and handle her responsibilities at a 37 year old grown *#$ adult.

her aunt is 37 or the girl you're with is 37?

Anyway, give her the $300 if you're feeling generous and talk to the aunt and let her know that you can't and won't be giving them any moneyanymore, so she needs to find a way to make that extra cash now. And you want your $300 back when she does.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Tell your girl she can stay with you and her aunt to grow the *#$@ up and handle her responsibilities at a 37 year old grown *#$ adult.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

If you're doing all that you SHOULD lend her aunt the money .. if not then don't let her aunt foo you dawg ..

u cant do nada
risk ya relationship
she kinda old
and on top of that she kinda old to ask 4 money
HELL NAW
mind u im under the impression that ya girl is 37 idk if u meant her or her aunt

its not your business, its hers. and since u two dont have a close relationship, i suggest u not to lend it... will only cause more problems.

dont do it. she probably thinks she aint gonna pay it back, why does she have to ask you for the money? that aint right.

oh yeah where are the damn pics!!

NO, you need to manage the money you have.
thats %!%$*+ up shes asking you for money, when she knows your unemployed.

I WAS TOLD PEOPLE KNOW ALWAYS THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS THEY ASK

AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT 99%

THEN DON'T DO IT

ITS YOUR FREE-WILL NOT NIKETALK-WILL

TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

^ exactly wat i was gonna write lol.

either shes tryna pull a fast one on you, or shes being serious, and if shes a good person, she'll give you that money back when she can, but if you havemoney to spare i would give it to them, look at it like a charity, u just donated 300 to your girl and her aunt to have a roof over their head for anothermonth, ALWAYS help others when you can, karma will look out for you in the future
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom