A DARK ROOM

That's not true at all. And when the beasts aren't killing your people armed mobs are.
People show up pretty much soon after they get killed though. At least in my experience. Then after I explored all around and built up my other stuff (tannery, armory, etc.), I hadn't had an army or beast attack that killed people.

I've been playing this non-stop since last night :smh:

Built my village up to 80, built everything that could be built prior to exploration, and I was out here feeling like a boss with a 5-digit wood stock :pimp: :lol:

Went outside and got my *** kicked. A lot. I hate doing the battles/exploration on a touch screen because I always mess around and do something I didn't mean to :smh:

Last edited:
I've been playing this non-stop since last night
mean.gif

Built my village up to 80, built everything that could be built prior to exploration, and I was out here feeling like a boss with a 5-digit wood stock
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Went outside and got my *** kicked. A lot. I hate doing the battles/exploration on a touch screen because I always mess around and do something I didn't mean to
mean.gif
If you carry multiple weapons, you'll be able to attach in different ways. Just like if you hold medicine and food, you can heal yourself two different ways.

I just finally beat this game too. It was highly addicting for some reason lol. That ending was so quick and kind of anticlimactic, but I'm glad I'm done with this game :lol: Not bad for a text based rpg

Where are the gangs though?
I started one. You should join. It's called Broke Phi Broke. Gas is my wingman.

btw is there a way to get with the first inhabitant? she sounds cute.

If you carry multiple weapons, you'll be able to attach in different ways. Just like if you hold medicine and food, you can heal yourself two different ways.

Oh naw, I've acquired an iron sword and some medicine here and there and buy bolas often, but none of that does me any good if I accidentally scroll down when I'm trying to click one and whatever I'm fighting gets multiple hits off while I'm slipping :lol:

I've managed to at least get the coal mine up and going though and as soon as I get enough iron (only have 5 since I keep dying from starvation after picking them up because of making unnecessary turns on the map from accidental screen touches :smh:) I'll be making the steelworks.

EDIT: Just made big moves :pimp: Found the iron mine, built the steelworks, built a wagon, and now I have swords and real armor on deck. I'm out here now.

Last edited:
Oh naw, I've acquired an iron sword and some medicine here and there and buy bolas often, but none of that does me any good if I accidentally scroll down when I'm trying to click one and whatever I'm fighting gets multiple hits off while I'm slipping
laugh.gif

I've managed to at least get the coal mine up and going though and as soon as I get enough iron (only have 5 since I keep dying from starvation after picking them up because of making unnecessary turns on the map from accidental screen touches
mean.gif
) I'll be making the steelworks.

EDIT: Just made big moves
pimp.gif
Found the iron mine, built the steelworks, built a wagon, and now I have swords and real armor on deck. I'm out here now.
Haha yeah man, you are almost there. Couple more thing to do and then you are set, but I won't spoil it for you! I've played this game twice already, just like the concept of it and the look/feel of the game. It's hipster vs. them other games because it's so different haha.

Son all I see are words on a white background describing a situation telling me to stoke fire and then a stranger collapses at the front door :lol:

If I gotta play this for 2 hrs just clicking one option for stuff to happen I'll save this when I have absolutely nothing to do :smh:

Last edited:
I think the reason why you guys might be mad about the game is because you don't understand the purpose.

We are so enveloped in visually pleasing ourselves that we've forgotten how to create things with our imagination.

A majority of the game is based off your perception of it, basically you create the journey.

I think this game is genius, it's not about how it looks, it's about the meaning behind it.

The meaning behind the game is that no matter what civilization tries to do, we always ended up in war and killing. We think that we're advancing when we find resources, but we're just enslaving people harvest it from the world. I guess that's what I took from it.
Well that's pretty boring.

Aint nothing wrong with my imagination. This simply isn't interesting or entertaining. Not to mention the hrs it takes to beat it.

If I want to play Oregon trail, I'll play Oregon trail.

Last edited:

Aint nothing wrong with my imagination. This simply isn't interesting or entertaining. Not to mention the hrs it takes to beat it.

I take it that you're not much a reader. That's coo bruh, to each is own.

I take it that you're not much a reader. That's coo bruh, to each is own.
That assumption would be wrong.

I take it you find it pretty hard to accept that some ppl may simply find this game boring, uninteresting and not entertaining but it's normal for ppl to rationalize things they don't agree with so they can have a reason for why that person doesn't agree with them. That they may be right usually is last on the list if at all.

I need iron but everytime i get out there some beast with 30 hp kills me >:

This is a TINY spoiler, but click at your own risk:

The iron mine is pretty much directly west from the village for me. Go there, knock off the people there, and get that running.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom