A "but" in the pain... Wiz (Gilbert) look good on road tonight!

dude yea the wiz made a nice little run but u were down by a dub twice...they weren't gonna give that game away....lol

hopefully they can beat the Lebrons tonite...its definitely a statement game for the wiz kids i think....

yes we can
smile.gif

From watching the latter part of the 2nd qtr., it seems like the officials are from the SEC, and they think the Cavs are the Gators!

SMH!

the officiating was absolutely terrible...and I hardly ever blame the stripes...how does my dude Todd Haywood have side show varejao and company giving him the"a night at the roxbury" treatment and he gets called for the offensive????

granted Arenas' assists didnt even change from his solid 1st quarter, but damn these refs are something else...cavs do get props though, they came outshooting better in the 2nd half and we dropped off.

(The refs) Blew it last night but we looking goooood right now against the Heat @ home, just took the lead after being down double digits earlier in the game.

Gil messed up that last one smh...

Stevenson on the other hand...useless waste of space
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Stevenson on the other hand...useless waste of space
tired.gif
Hate to agree somewhat on this second statement you made specially since I (used to kind of) like Stevenson, I was going to post something similarlast night but was posting from my cell, so I tend to keep it short.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a waste of space but so far this year he is proving to be the weakest link with the loudest outside of courtantics. He's offense is lacking and hurting us... last night I don't remember the exact score but near the end we was up by 2 (if recall correctly),he comes down, gets a pass, open look, shoots a crazy 3 and BRICKS... I'm sure in his mind, he thought "HERO HERO HERO HERO, here we go, bout to setthe stadium off"... but instead, it messed up the Wizards flow and caused Heat to go up. Since his offense is lacking, maybe he should focus ondefense, become the main star shut down player type of defender, I don't know... Ohhhh and I really want to see Nick Young in there a little more!

Even though it's early, we have fallen to 2-3 way out of the 8th spot and even under Cleveland... I still have more faith in this team then the most recentyears and appreciate the depth on the team (hope Miller is ok).

[Eddie Murphy]
"I ain't mean that @++$ baby... But you put that on yo self!"
[/Raw]

smh.gif

Just piggy backing on Stevenson -- I decided to rewind the game on DV-R to examine what went on...

Even after the 3 point "this is my time" shot, that ended up being a BRICK...

He STILL feels himself, after picking up a loose ball Wade mishandled, made a decent steal to start a 3 on 1 break... But instead of passing the ball behindhim with 2 other guys trailing WIDE OPEN in crunch time, he again wanted to be the "star" and holds on to the ball to get fouled... It wasintentional as it can get, his body lang. and face said it all...

Only to straight Jerome Lane BOTH free throws... Then get tourched by Wade the very next possession.

All atttention ain't good attention. Basketball IQ = 0. Only good thing (which is very un-Bullets like) is that this guy isn't getting paid megamillions from Abe for (his lack of) production.

Arenas shouldn't have even been put in the position he was put in at the end of the game.

Home losses are gonna hurt this team, but what else is new...

If you scuured say you scared... "shoulder" ha! I was so looking forward to seeing Arenas and Shaq interaction/exchange if any tonight. Anyways Ireally like this guy Miller.

Back
Top Bottom