A$AP

I knew this n_ was a crab. Lame, no talk-game having peon :rofl:

Begging your boys to put you on? Dude clearly is insecure with no confidence to approach women off merit. If I were old girls brother/dad/uncle/cousin, I'd want Bari's head.

I think if you were a family member bari would be the least of your worries tbh

Twelvyy album dope so far. Halfway through and I like it.

Hope Ferg delivers. That last album was dumb trash.

AWGEST-edit-1-1024x739.png

Ferg definitely needs a re-do after the last album :lol:. Will eventually check Twelvyy's. Outside of Ferg, Rocky, and sort of Nast, I really don't know what the other Asap Mob members sound like

That was Ant.

This is Nast:

I felt a way about Twelvyy's project taking 5 damn years to come to fruition, but the song or two I heard were hard so I'll get over it and give the album a listen at some point this weekend :lol:

Guess I should cut Nast some slack since he'll clearly be dropping one of the hardest projects of Fall 2020 :smh:

Last edited:
One listen in, this was hard.

Production was pretty strong from start to finish, and even were worst verses were still decent to me. I liked most of the hooks as well. Definitely an album I'll be living with.

Glad Twelvyy didn't make a ___ wait all these years for a disappointment.

Man the production on here is naaaasty, this is what Ferg's second album should've been. Periodic Table, Sunset Park, Castle Hell, Riviera are :smokin

Back
Top Bottom