A$AP

This is what im checking for...

Meek Mill - DC4
Jeezy - Trap Or Die 3
A$AP Mob - Cozy Tapes Vol. 1
Westside Gunn - Hitler Wears Hermes 4
Curren$y - Andretti 10/30

There also some other projects that are out like 2 Chainz - Hibachi 4 Lunch & Chris Brown - Attack The Block
Bet. Gonna check these out

Been bumping to it at work. Lords never worry had to take me couple listens to mess with it. But this one off rip is valid.

Last edited:
Young ***** Living 
pimp.gif

Favorite song

I have to give it another listen, but didn't really grab me the first time.

Yea Nastys World gotta real old but cool sound to it

My favorite song is prob Telephone Calls. Like this project much more than Lords Never Worry. Just wish Ferg was on here more :/

They came very correct on this one in my opinion. Rides from start to end, and while I don't think that there were too many stand out verses I don't think anyone was particularly bad either.

Just wish Ferg was on here more :/

He was barely present and he still may have my favorite verse on it. I wish son's projects were better to me (expect Trap Lord), because he's really a stand out lyricist in the crew.

Last edited:
Best songs are yamborghini hi, nastys world, and telephone calls. Those are REALLY GOOD tracks. Everything else is good nothing bad or skippable. This tape is a strong 8.5/10. Rocky is a absolute moron but boy he's really good at this music ****

Last edited:
Will peep this later

That sn to post ratio. You need to peep it ASAP Breh. ***** too fire

:lol: :lol:

Way Hii and Young ***** Livin :x :pimp: those songs are filthy. Love Lil Awree getting some placements on here. Dude did a whole bunch of grinding starting with a bunch of songs from Lil' Wyte and $hamrock :lol: Nasty's World with Onyx, Telephone Calls, and Put That On My Set are really dope too. I'm still appalled at how much their image/sound was crafted for them, but I can't hate on their music at all. They were taught very well. They are basically 6/7 for good to really good projects, with only Ferg's disaster of a second album being the only blemish on there. Can't forget about Yamborghini High either, love the video.

Life's so hard
R.I.P. Grandma
These cops play different
Every corner got a camera
I swear the game got a cancer
These lil ****** bust a hammer
With ***** made tendencies
Seize, make her want to get a nina
Ain't about gang bangers or color bandannas
Or holding your fist up and repping The Panthers
See Willie still Lynching they want us to hang us
Game is still pimping adapted the changes
I'll take your 360, work off your anus
**** on these ******, like you constipated
See that's what I did
And Momma I made it
But I'm gone out my mind
And my point is vacated
I can't take this world
Ain't got the patience
Years of oppression, I'm feeling violated
And that's why my ****** be highly sedated
Addicted to money and driving new Ranges
Gone off the lean, want to stay faded
They can't even drink because their life is so jaded
I want to be clean but the world is so tainted
Ain't it?

EASILY Ferg best verse of his career. One of the hardest verses ive heard all year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom