A$AP

ninja tweeted it himself SMH

damn, even that baby looks like he knows something is off

but to his defense, he a millionaire and has yambs on yambs on yambs; so do dambs given

roll.gif
roll.gif

I could see Raider Klan tryna post this up tryna expose him.

Anybody got the picture with Twelvy working at BestBuy

Forget who posted it, or does it expose him or not, it just looks fruity and ridiculous :lol:

Hell it ain't even the hair, its that sweet *** lean he had to put on it holding the baby like a midwife :lol:

the whole asap mob has a ton of photos like that from before they blew.  remember the chick with green hair in the peso video? either her tumblr or fbook was filled with pics like this.

Da **** is this right here? :smh: :lol:
he even tweeted/instagram it himself SMH 

career kill son

i don't even know how i can mess with this guy now 

Lol I can't co-sign the hair​
But lol it's smarter for him to post it himself rather than have someone "expose" him.​
He ain't have to choose such a feminine pose though lol.​
I'mma still rock with his music lol.​

I honestly thought this was a photoshop the first time I saw it :lol:

Forget who posted it, or does it expose him or not, it just looks fruity and ridiculous :lol:

Hell it ain't even the hair, its that sweet *** lean he had to put on it holding the baby like a midwife :lol:

This :lol:

Last edited:
the whole asap mob has a ton of photos like that from before they blew.  remember the chick with green hair in the peso video? either her tumblr or fbook was filled with pics like this.
Yeah, peeped some of those.  My boy knows her, her name is Venus.  She's like a DJ too if I'm not mistaken. 

Not sure why anyone would think Rocky would hide that pic.  His AKA is that PMF.  The luxurious hair is not that surprising.  The pose came out a lil sus but whatever lol.  

Yeah, peeped some of those.  My boy knows her, her name is Venus.  She's like a DJ too if I'm not mistaken. 

Not sure why anyone would think Rocky would hide that pic.  His AKA is that PMF.  The luxurious hair is not that surprising.  The pose came out a lil sus but whatever lol.  

I read this as "He's an AKA" and was like

Last edited:
that's some pretty *** hair though :pimp:

mines kinda looks like that when it's not in a ponytail :frown: :wow: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom