A$AP

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Schoolboy Q telling the truth about them withdrawals.

Yea hes right.....i really dont sip lean like that anymore either....
And you dont have to be stoned to like slower tempo music.....its a way of life...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Schoolboy Q telling the truth about them withdrawals.

Yea hes right.....i really dont sip lean like that anymore either....
And you dont have to be stoned to like slower tempo music.....its a way of life...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I thought Goldie was wack 
eyes.gif
he doesn't rap about ANYTHING 
laugh.gif

Anybody know if he is going to have opening acts on stage before he goes on tonight?

I've never been to the glass house

Anybody know if he is going to have opening acts on stage before he goes on tonight?

I've never been to the glass house

[h1]
[/h1]
YamsTweet-e1334675197480.jpg

If you haven’t figured it out by now, we love a good rap-related rant here at egotripland. And that’s basically what Yams / @ASAPYams – who runs the ASAP Worldwide record label along with A$AP Rocky, and executive producedLiveLoveA$AP – bestowed on his followers last night when he went in on all the critics not down with his clique. ASAP Mob’s RZA-esque figurehead had particular harsh words for a certain strain of rap fanatic prone to downgrading the accomplishments of more street oriented rap artists. He also had some memorable things to say re: specific media outlets, but rather than spoil it, read on for yourselves.

PEEP YAMS GO OFF ON ON TWITTER AFTER THE JUMP…

1. i hate white hip hop heads no offense i just dont like yall

2. they supposed to feel like were entitled to know who aesop rock is…..growing up in harlem

3. i grew up on half a mil, az, the lox, state property, doo wop and dj clue tapes

4. I’m sorry there wasnt no lexus ridin round queens bridge with atmosphere album playing out da system dawgs i sincerely apologize

5. fat black %*$#!!@ on mediatakeout that use terms like “GOOOOD LAWDDDD
[/url][/h1]

[h1]
[/h1]
YamsTweet-e1334675197480.jpg

If you haven’t figured it out by now, we love a good rap-related rant here at egotripland. And that’s basically what Yams / @ASAPYams – who runs the ASAP Worldwide record label along with A$AP Rocky, and executive producedLiveLoveA$AP – bestowed on his followers last night when he went in on all the critics not down with his clique. ASAP Mob’s RZA-esque figurehead had particular harsh words for a certain strain of rap fanatic prone to downgrading the accomplishments of more street oriented rap artists. He also had some memorable things to say re: specific media outlets, but rather than spoil it, read on for yourselves.

PEEP YAMS GO OFF ON ON TWITTER AFTER THE JUMP…

1. i hate white hip hop heads no offense i just dont like yall

2. they supposed to feel like were entitled to know who aesop rock is…..growing up in harlem

3. i grew up on half a mil, az, the lox, state property, doo wop and dj clue tapes

4. I’m sorry there wasnt no lexus ridin round queens bridge with atmosphere album playing out da system dawgs i sincerely apologize

5. fat black %*$#!!@ on mediatakeout that use terms like “GOOOOD LAWDDDD
[/url][/h1]

"when i say white hip hop head i dont mean white ppl dat listen to rap i mean backpackers who walk around listening to old *+* scribble jams"

laugh.gif

son needs a spellchecker though

"when i say white hip hop head i dont mean white ppl dat listen to rap i mean backpackers who walk around listening to old *+* scribble jams"

laugh.gif

son needs a spellchecker though

Yams needs to sit his +%% down 
eyes.gif

Rocky is doing exactly what I knew what was gonna happen, he dropped one of the biggest mixtapes last year and I do not blame him one bit if he got a big head because of it, but as of lately the tracks he's been dropping are AVERAGE at best.

I have no high expectations for this album, there's a lot of hype behind it but in my opinion I think it's gonna disappoint.

I'll be looking forward to what KRIT and Kendrick Lamar are dropping this year.

and one more thing

Atmosphere > A$AP Mob

Dude's talking real reckless 
30t6p3b.gif

Yams needs to sit his +%% down 
eyes.gif

Rocky is doing exactly what I knew what was gonna happen, he dropped one of the biggest mixtapes last year and I do not blame him one bit if he got a big head because of it, but as of lately the tracks he's been dropping are AVERAGE at best.

I have no high expectations for this album, there's a lot of hype behind it but in my opinion I think it's gonna disappoint.

I'll be looking forward to what KRIT and Kendrick Lamar are dropping this year.

and one more thing

Atmosphere > A$AP Mob

Dude's talking real reckless 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ASAP verse is forgettable so is theophilus Londons

I am a huge A$AP fan but the verse was ok at best. I thought TL would have a better verse and A$AP's freestyle version was way better.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ASAP verse is forgettable so is theophilus Londons

I am a huge A$AP fan but the verse was ok at best. I thought TL would have a better verse and A$AP's freestyle version was way better.
tired.gif

at least he knows who Cage and Def Jux are,
can't say that about most fans.

Hip hop sucks so much, he gets props for the obscure references alone, lol

Back
Top Bottom