A$AP

"@#*@ is this dude talking about? So you feel like Meek can give you what Rocky gives you? Is there another Meek out there, cause no way on earth is Meek doing this kinda @!%*. You realize their complete opposites in every aspect musically right? Can you even chop and screw some jungle beats?
roll.gif
"

Fam your sitting here acting as if Its hard to make the music that he's putting out. Its slowed music with drugs as the subject matter it isnt meeks style.... but if he wanted too yes he can give you the exact same material this +*@+ isnt groundbreaking
ohwell.gif

"@#*@ is this dude talking about? So you feel like Meek can give you what Rocky gives you? Is there another Meek out there, cause no way on earth is Meek doing this kinda @!%*. You realize their complete opposites in every aspect musically right? Can you even chop and screw some jungle beats?
roll.gif
"

Fam your sitting here acting as if Its hard to make the music that he's putting out. Its slowed music with drugs as the subject matter it isnt meeks style.... but if he wanted too yes he can give you the exact same material this +*@+ isnt groundbreaking
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
"

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

This. Plus to me, Meek Mill, Drake, Sean (and even J.Cole sometimes) all have these annoying deliveries. Feels like a
chore to listen to them.
Meek yells, Drake moans, Sean zests, and J Cole bores. And I f with all of them musically lol. As far as delivery goes I definitely rather listen to Rocky.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Simple truths.
roll.gif
@ "moans". On any given day though, Drake, Sean and J.Cole will all yell. A song with all
four of them "going in".........
indifferent.gif

Definitely not better lyrically but his lyrics are way more grounded. He just be on some regular n'a isht.

This. Plus to me, Meek Mill, Drake, Sean (and even J.Cole sometimes) all have these annoying deliveries. Feels like a
chore to listen to them.
Meek yells, Drake moans, Sean zests, and J Cole bores. And I f with all of them musically lol. As far as delivery goes I definitely rather listen to Rocky.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Simple truths.
roll.gif
@ "moans". On any given day though, Drake, Sean and J.Cole will all yell. A song with all
indifferent.gif

chore to listen to them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Simple truths.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

he moved from harlem to my home town, i never met him because i moved away to college, but my boy's from home said they chilled with him a few months back spitting frees & he's a really grounded guy who respects everyone. wouldn't have discovered him this early if it wasn't for this thread, downloaded the tape & Palace, Bass, Wassup, Get Lit, Trilla, & Brand New Guy have been on repeat. The beats definitely make the tape, but I'm a fan of the vibe his flow delivers.

he moved from harlem to my home town, i never met him because i moved away to college, but my boy's from home said they chilled with him a few months back spitting frees & he's a really grounded guy who respects everyone. wouldn't have discovered him this early if it wasn't for this thread, downloaded the tape & Palace, Bass, Wassup, Get Lit, Trilla, & Brand New Guy have been on repeat. The beats definitely make the tape, but I'm a fan of the vibe his flow delivers.

Back
Top Bottom