A$AP

Im pulling for these dudes. Music is chill and I just vibe to it. Every time I have someone in my truck and Rocky comes on the always ask the same thing, "hey let me get that" yall got country bumpkin north carolina people feelin' this.

Im pulling for these dudes. Music is chill and I just vibe to it. Every time I have someone in my truck and Rocky comes on the always ask the same thing, "hey let me get that" yall got country bumpkin north carolina people feelin' this.

I wanna see more from this kid visually. I didnt like the first vid but "Peso" was dope as hell to me.

NorthMiamiBoi check your pm. I vaguely know the deets of what's going on tomorrow.

I wanna see more from this kid visually. I didnt like the first vid but "Peso" was dope as hell to me.

NorthMiamiBoi check your pm. I vaguely know the deets of what's going on tomorrow.

A$AP is working hard right now and i keep yall updated

another video dropping later this month

i was gonna leak an exclusive joint off the album but they told me not too.. cause that joint is tough

A$AP is working hard right now and i keep yall updated

another video dropping later this month

i was gonna leak an exclusive joint off the album but they told me not too.. cause that joint is tough

we need a thread title change
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom