a 16year olds collection

wassup NT this is my first Post. My first pair of Jordans were the white/black/red work'ms and i loved those shoes. Then the summer going into my 9th gradeyear I saw the white/orange dubz in the Footlocker window. I copped the first pair in the whole mall the day those came out. My next pair were the Bred Dubz.for Christmas. The Following semester my homeboy Bear(me and him are the best dressed at our school) walked up to me with the Chambrays on and was like"yea they so ccllleeaaannn!" That night I went to all the Shoe stores in my area to get them and they didnt have them. I was 14 at the time. Beforethis I didnt even know they came out with Retro's, or did I even know what Retro's were. But i always wanted a nice pair of kicks on my feet. I wastold they were sold out and that to get Retros i need to be at the mall early, so i settled for the black/baby blue 14's. Then the following week i gotbred 21's. The weekend we got out of school that year i got the white/yellow and black 7's. I went on Nicekicks and read the little Bios they have onevery Jordan retro. Since then I've been collecting and str8 Sh!#in on dudes from head to toe. Me and My cousin/bestfriend come up with nicknames for thekicks(you'll see it on the boxes) I love waking up and the experience you get from copping. Having to wait outside of DTLR from 7 till 11 to get shoes. iknow thats nothing compared to some ppl.

something ill always remember was September 9th 2006. My cousin got dropped off at the mall to get the mili's at like 8 in the morn. I wasn't supposeto get them and i was just pissed. My mom came home and she was feelinfg generous i guess and she got them for me. the last pair at footlocker. we both worethem to atlantic station that night and we were breakin necks, the Mili's arent that sig., but we were the only ones down there with them on. That was thelast Pair of Hoops mom dukes copped me. Ive been selling candy since then to buy the rest of my hoops.

Enjoy. I dont Have ANY heat. SORRY! i Dont make that much selling candy. I have sold a few pairs. such as white 21's. Mars 4s. and.. i forgot what else.Pics missing black 21s and bred 21s

My OG collorways
81qrxi9.jpg

My Jordans
80ob8tz.jpg

I love these! got these at DTLR. The last pair of 11's. Just in time. I walked in and this dude was litterally directly behind me and watned 11's. If iwas 2 secs later i wouldnt have em. I copped these at 11. Went home and changed. Went up to the school for the first JV game and Killed em! im talkin about pplon the basketball team turnin around off the bench askin me about them. "It wasnt where did you get those. it was more like WHERE AND THE F&^K DID YOUGET THOSE!" Bobbito G
82iwarl.jpg

My NIkes.
6tcubdw.jpg

I make pretty good grades and the end of the 10th grade. Me my dad and my lil sister were in new york. We went to Flight club and he told me i could getanything i want. I didnt want to spend a large amount of money on a single pair of shoes and for some reason i just wasnt really feeling it(buyin shoes) so wewent all around shopping. all in SOHO and my dad was all "you love shoes and you havent found a pair you want?" I just didnt see anything for somereason. THen we went to the stussy store. I got a couple shirts and when i walked to the shoes i saw the notebooks. with out thought i copped. I dont know whatit is about them but i love em. I havent seen anybody in them besides this Lame character at my school.

My other shoes. I lOVE my chucky t's. and the loafers when i want to get grown
82vl2j6.jpg

<big>ADD ME ON MYSPACE! .com/404king

Originally Posted by OGfiend

me and him are the best dressed at our school
eyes.gif
I think you're into kicks for the wrong reasons man.

And what it the right reason for being into kicks? Does he have to be on Michael Jordan's jock and know everything about sneakers to be into them?
I, myself, am into sneakers for fashion and to have a fresh outfit, which is why I've won best dressed at my school. Shoot me.
Your statement was beyond ignorant.

Edit:
nice collection by the way, and make sure you learn to ignore ignorant statements on here.

OG Fiend that was a pretty stupid comment imo.
AirJ24 I agree.
I didn't know there are requirements you have to meet to rock a certain pair of hoops.
and i didnt say we wear certain pairs/brands of shoes to be the best dressed, i said we are best dressed b/c we wear certain stuff.

myspace.com/404king

oh yea. that bed spread is on top of my bed spread b/c it gets cold in my room. so i needed to spreads.. haha thats my bed spread from like 5th grade

why does everyone under the age of 18 always have to state their age? is it an accomplishment to have 20 pairs of kicks when youre 16? anyways nice start keepit up.

with all due rspect as a fellow 16 year old i must say u doing pretty good ill post my collection after i get a camera

Nice collection, but you sound like the typical hypebeast at my school. Camping out for almost every release.

I'm not even gonna get into this. Enjoy your collection, be the "best dressed", camp out for kicks which will still be around for a year afterthe release....whatever floats your boat kid....

Ignore all these bitter people that miss out on the j's . I sware some of these people are stuck up*@*+*$%@. Like your collection, funny thread name:0 lovethe collection.

haters man.. can't live with em, cant live with out em. How does securing a pair you really want make you a hype beast.
But ok
It's funny how these grown men have enough time to sit on NIketalk all day and get mad at kids b/c they dont ride Mike and Gentry's jock

^ Man, you're still missing the point. If you posted your kicks without the lame stories about how everyone was all jealous of you and how you got the lastpair or how you bought some stussy shirts before buying the kicks, it would be all good. I don't judge people by what kicks they wear (new jordans or olderreleases), thats all a matter of opinion. I'm just saying you shouldn't buy them based on how others will react to them. I know it feels good to havesome nice kicks on and maybe turn some heads here and there, but I think this is a bit OD.

How many have you bought yourself? and howmany have your parents bought? Im 16 and i collect also, and i have to work for every single pair of my shoes.

yo the collection is dope bruh
but i couldnt help but notice this statement
Ive been selling candy since then to buy the rest of my hoops.
i hope you mean sellin chocolate and not pushin packs
eyes.gif

im not here to hate or knock ya hustle get it how you live
i was just tryna clear dat up
but anyway great start
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom