A 10 mile wide asteroid is heading to Earth, 30 minutes to impact. what would you do?

Originally Posted by flatbush147

throw on that ready to die................

That last 30 minute of your life you wanna listen to music???
aa115cea51e46a27c391e5060eaa6ad4d9d5429.gif

Originally Posted by flatbush147

^^^^^yeah while you guys are crying, i'm going to do something i enjoy the most.............

Who said anything about crying???

Are you a virgin?? Cause if listening to music is more enjoyable to you than sex.......Your probably doing it wrong. But if you are a virgin your comment wouldmake more sense.

Head up .

History channel at 11:00pm est they going to talk about an asteroid impact only 2 KM wide. So by seein that. ya can see how devastating a 10 mile wide onewould do

I would pour a bottle of xanax and vicodin down my throat and then I would run to the nearest Catholic church and beg for forgiveness and get last rites. Ihave been very secular by entire adult life, but I am gonna be in a Church when the World ends. Even if there really is no God, the church's interior wouldbe emotionally comforting.

depends where im at...that asteriod would probably crumble into a million pieces before it touches earth...kinda like in the episode of the simpsons.

Smoke bud and take pain killers with my peoples....then pray and die with my fam.

Yo cant we blow it up?

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Smoke bud and take pain killers with my peoples....then pray and die with my fam.

Yo cant we blow it up?

It's better to deflect it rather than blow it up. If you blow it up. It's gonna rain rocks lol

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

find the nearest broad and get to work (no incest, or old, fat, nasty !@$@)

If not, fap.

i doubt any broad would wanna pipe in a situation like this.
laugh.gif
i doubt i would be able to get it up in the first place

update: watching history channel. An there's a Near earth object due to pass 45,000 miles away earth. Lower than the sattellite on year 2029.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

find the nearest broad and get to work (no incest, or old, fat, nasty !@$@)

If not, fap.
How could you get hard in a situation like that.

Back
Top Bottom