___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by BCF06

Wow that was crazy

eek.gif
 Back from Maiden eh BCF? I want details lol.

Yea I would be pissed at my pops if he pulled that on me.
Yeah dude I just have had a lotttt going on.  But I got that review and some awful pics coming lol! Ready for the fight?

Wow that was crazy

eek.gif

Yeah dude I just have had a lotttt going on.  But I got that review and some awful pics coming lol! Ready for the fight?

Wow that was crazy

eek.gif

You know this bro. Its my first Pacman fight away from all my filipino family. So its kinda wierd. But im chillin with drunk red necks/hippies from work. lol. I had no idea red necks loved weed this much. But im hyped for it. About to drink a shot every round that Pac wins. 
pimp.gif

Wow that was crazy

eek.gif

You know this bro. Its my first Pacman fight away from all my filipino family. So its kinda wierd. But im chillin with drunk red necks/hippies from work. lol. I had no idea red necks loved weed this much. But im hyped for it. About to drink a shot every round that Pac wins. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
Haha its all good man! I'm pulling for Pacman.  He will finish this early trust me. That or Mosley will get tired by the 5th and Pac will knock him out any round after that.  And dang dude dont get too drunk now lol!

eek.gif

pimp.gif
Haha its all good man! I'm pulling for Pacman.  He will finish this early trust me. That or Mosley will get tired by the 5th and Pac will knock him out any round after that.  And dang dude dont get too drunk now lol!

BCF06 wrote:

laugh.gif
 Tomorrow is my first day off in 2 and a half weeks. I already know Pac is gonna handle it early. 
pimp.gif

BCF06 wrote:

laugh.gif
 Tomorrow is my first day off in 2 and a half weeks. I already know Pac is gonna handle it early. 
pimp.gif

BCF06 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha! no wonder! Hes got it man! Well enjoy the fight! Lets see what round he ends it!

BCF06 wrote:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha! no wonder! Hes got it man! Well enjoy the fight! Lets see what round he ends it!

Back
Top Bottom