___Audi Lovers...the beast RS5___

Originally Posted by Vietishi

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

How about some real photos
laugh.gif
considering the car is scheduled to be unveiled at the geneva show in march this is the closest your getting til then - you can search for masked spy shots if you want

Never got into the M3 hype (though it is a nice car). S5 is the first car I've beasted over and literally said "I've got to have that #$!%"

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

damn, thats sick.

but whats the difference between this and the S5???
about 10-20 grand coc.....

but more aggressive styling, color options, interior and rim options...but most importantly performance...

engine is still rumored i think but its gonna be the "m3 killer"

audi has 3 levels of car the reg, or a5 - then s, s5 then Rs, rs5

performance, options and price go up at each level

The Audi RS5 is factory tuned hardcore sports car from the Germanautomaker with a more aggressive front end, wider wheel arches andbrushed aluminum mirror covers while the interior will be filled withplenty of carbon fiber. Under the hood, the Audi RS5 will be powered bya 4.2 Liter FSI V8 engine and will be coupled with a 7 speed S-tronicgearbox. The power plant will be upgraded to produce 450 HP and will bemore than enough to send the RS5 sprinting from 0 to 60 MPH in around4.5 seconds.

The Audi RS5 is set to make its world debut on 2ndMarch at the Geneva Motor Show. But until we’ll got the official imagesand details we have the car’s official brochure that gives us a prettygood idea on the future monster.

The RS5 will bepowered by a turbocharged V8 engine with a total output of 450 bhp at8250 rpm. And besides this amazing power, the RS5 will be distinguishedby a huge diffuser, two oval exhausts and an extendable spoiler.

RS5 is really nice. My close friend was looking at S5s when they came out, and I really think the S5 is winning over the e92 M3. The RS just takes it to another level. We'll wait and see how the 2011 E63 coupe compares.

I'm surprised they are going RS again.

I have a 2009 A4 and was seriously contemplating the S4 when my lease ends.  However, the car doesn't look much different than the A4, and its ALOT more money, so I think I'm gonna pass on that.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I have a 2009 A4 and was seriously contemplating the S4 when my lease ends.  However, the car doesn't look much different than the A4, and its ALOT more money, so I think I'm gonna pass on that.
yea the A vs S is usually just a performance thing...i was cool with a A5 with S line kit and seats over the $ for a S5...im all done with the speed racing...as long as it looks pretty im good

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by HOVKid

yea the A vs S is usually just a performance thing...i was cool with a A5 with S line kit and seats over the $ for a S5...im all done with the speed racing...as long as it looks pretty im good

But in the past the S4 also had at least some type of body kit that differentiated it.  The only difference now is the lip on the trunk is an inch higher than the A4.  That's weaksauce for the extra money.

I like my A4 a ton, but am certainly considering alternatives when the lease is up. 

Back
Top Bottom