__________Oficial Cam'ron - Killa's Back Thread Vol. Yuku FTL___________

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by starbury03

XXL reports that Cam is developing a new sitcom based on Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm.

The Harlem MC is apparently a huge fan of David's hit HBO series. Calling it his favorite show, he said, "I got a sitcom coming out but we don't have a title exactly to it yet. It's like black 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.'"

Staying true to Curb's unique brand of Jewish humor, Cam - who once had a DVD in the works called "Here's Cam'ron (You Little Yentas)" - says that he wants to include Jewish people in the project. "Right now while I'm writing my show, it's a lot of stuff that has to do with Jewish people," he said. "So I called my lawyer, my man Andrew Bergman, and I'm like listen, would I be allowed to do this because I don't wanna offend anybody."
sounds good, but will it come out? i was dying to see killa cam come out with that "to catch a predator" joint dipset style but it never saw the light of day.
Hopefully it will. The to catch a predator thing was in production. I think they even began filming, or did film...who knows. But it got caught upin too many legalities for it to ever come out.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

24 songs on Crime Pays
pimp.gif
You really think this is gonna happen

I hope so

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

whats the word on that cam gangsta grillz?
ANYTIME

...CAM ALREADY GOT ALL THE SONGS RECORDED SINCE WAY BACK

SO IM SURE WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT

WTH?!

Can any of the Ohio fam confirm that Cam put in work over there and everywhere else in the midwest?

Should be King of Harlem

alot of mixtapes these days are only for money

like im still looking for the french montana / lazy K

rip version mixtape

im not paying 7 dollars for a mixtape with a song i produced lol

Originally Posted by SlowZEbra

i hate my job, is a dope song. its deep.

Agreed and the lyrical content of the song couldn't have come at a better time wit the recession and all most of america can relate he really needs to pushdat as a street single or somethin

CAM ALL DAY, he put all these dudes and they showed their true colors.

I cant wait till he com back and roast jones and juelz.

Stop Mentioning Dipset Like its ever going to be the same........
That train left the station when Jha Jha and chubby baby was claiming Dipset

Back
Top Bottom