/_\DJ Scream & Rocko Da Don ~ Gift Of Gab/_\

Midnight, finally. Im boutta roll a blunt this long =========================================================================================================================~~

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

Man this guy needs Drumma ASAP.

Makes me appreciate Self Made even MORE.
Yup, this joint has like 2-3 good songs on it right off the bat. To be real about it, Scooter's tape went harder than this. 
indifferent.gif
 At me waiting almost a year for this. 

Originally Posted by cartune

Self Made was a fluke dog Im convinced

BRUH!  
30t6p3b.gif

I was borderline about to claim that one of the best southern rap albums ever. Its definitely up there. 

I am confused.
Scooter tape was better..? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that foo cant rap at all, I couldnt get past #3. "Money Thru Wit U" is the only joint on there.

Only 2-3 songs goin on GOG..? :facepalm: Rock aint dropped a wack project yet bra.

sillyputty wrote:
cartune wrote:
Self Made was a fluke dog Im convinced

BRUH!
30t6p3b.gif

I was borderline about to claim thatone of the bestsouthern rap albums ever. Its definitely up there.

It was one of the best...that year. Along with 'Units In The City', but ever...? Freeze yourself guy.

He could def use Drumma, but this shhh ridin'...but hey, the choice is yours

Enh....

Liked Rocko Dinero MUCH better. I still bang dinero!

Just in Case
Star
Ambitious
Heart
Bells
I salute you
Goin Steady
US
Exit Strategy
Focused on the money

:crack+piff

I rather listen to Yung Joc or Gorilla Zoe. Or even Shawty Lo. This dude Rocko has no (sigh) "swag"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I rather listen to Yung Joc or Gorilla Zoe. Or even Shawty Lo. This dude Rocko has no (sigh) "swag"

dam bruh you said that in both threads we get it you don't %!** wit rocko, but yea that Squares Out Your Circle is 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom