90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Nickelodeon game shows were the best. Totally forgot about wild and crazy kids loved that show.

Yall remember supermarket sweep?

Last edited:
If they would of put me on guts damn it I would of been the Jordan of that show :smh:

"How much you wanna bet I could throw it over then mountains?"

Last edited:
I was all about "Are you afraid of the dark?" bruh.
way too scary for me 
laugh.gif

I hate to be that guy that says "every thing today sucks"

But I was lustenig to a 90s radio station...

And a lot of the stuff seemed super original. A few samples but for the most part, stuff seemed to be original...

Am I tripping? Nostalgia blinding me? Or were dudes just not about rehashing styles back then?

Side note... That moment when you hear a mixtape from a current artist... Then go back and hear a wutang/biggie/whatever album for the first time and realize your current mixtape artist sampled from the old guys

untitled-2bbsjx.gif

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy that says "every thing today sucks"

But I was lustenig to a 90s radio station...

And a lot of the stuff seemed super original. A few samples but for the most part, stuff seemed to be original...

Am I tripping? Nostalgia blinding me? Or were dudes just not about rehashing styles back then?

Side note... That moment when you hear a mixtape from a current artist... Then go back and hear a wutang/biggie/whatever album for the first time and realize your current mixtape artist sampled from the old guys

untitled-2bbsjx.gif

I think it's because of regional styles. Every region had a specific sound.

Almost everybody sounds like they're from the South now.

Back
Top Bottom