90 Day Fiance

BFBFF6C8-249D-4084-AFAD-7736F250239B.gif

I’ve only seen them on Happily Ever After but I got Michael’s deal with Angela. Why is he so pressed over her if it looks like he’s not even going to move to the United States and she’s gonna be living out there?

Also - that scene with the doctor where she thought she had an egg but it might be cancer :wow: :rofl:
195E12CB-6FAD-4811-85A3-7FF0E01E04F3.gif

I Promise Im Laughing At The Gif And Not The Situation....Damn Man Im In Tears A++ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It always kills me when the big mama trailer park type ladies are with the young dudes from overseas. Its so obvious what the deal is, and then they get sad/mad when the young guys are out smashing next women 😂😂😂😂

You thought you were the prize? You were a stepping stone

Been watching this on the low for the past few seasons since I thought only females would watch this. :lol:

Crazy when they have people like Caesar and David keep sending money overseas, but don’t even video chat with them. I’m just like is this real, they can’t be that oblivious can they.

Just watched tonight's "Happily Ever After".

Feel bad for Andrei. First it started with Chuck and Charlie (Libby's family) asking questions...then his own family told him he wasn't ****...then his wife said she didn't know about the second marriage. Life came at him fast :lol:

Colty in that speedo :sick: Debbie needs to get all the way out of here. She tried to sabotage the dinner by bringing up Lariss and asking for support in saying they were moving too fast and got zero co-signs so Colty put her *** in a cab. Good riddance.

Angela is tripping. She's trying to fool Michael into thinking every man in America is cooking, cleaning and helping out around the crib :smh: . That market scene was something else. "I probably have malaria. I'm a hypocondriac. That Goat was saying help me" She was giving Karens a bad name in Yorubaland

Larissa is all around scum. Using Colty to get to America then slandering him. Mooching off her roommate. Paying for all sorts of plastic surgery yet begging for money from her pops for legal fees. Not supporting her kids. First using Eric purely so she doesn’t feel lonely then using him for a crib. Disgusting.

Having said that, Eric may be the bigger scumbag here (despite her pulling the scum move of looking through his phone) :wow: :wow: Can't wait to see how that unfolds next week. Larissa is going to end up deported and/or homeless :lol:

Paul was ****ting bricks when Karine was doing that walkthrough :rofl:

Mike gotta get shorty to stop disrespecting him...On the other end the chick that’s messing with Paul gotta stay on yo neck , he got em in a semi clean studio trailer :lol: :smh:

Which Nter is signing up for the next season of 90 day :lol:

Just watched tonight's "Happily Ever After".

Feel bad for Andrei. First it started with Chuck and Charlie (Libby's family) asking questions...then his own family told him he wasn't ****...then his wife said she didn't know about the second marriage. Life came at him fast :lol:
Son the dinner was hilarious :rofl: Andrei tried to be slick and asked her why she marrying him a 2nd time then. ***** should've seen that answer coming. Never give a chick ammo like that to end your life :lol: In front of family too :lol:

Which Nter is signing up for the next season of 90 day :lol:

My cousin made it to the top 15 for a season a year or two ago. I think he had a real shot but he got too picky and made too many demands on the looks of the broad.

My cousin made it to the top 15 for a season a year or two ago. I think he had a real shot but he got too picky and made too many demands on the looks of the broad.

Are you thinking of Married At First Sight? I thought with 90-Day Fiance you come to the show with your situation/relationship that has been ongoing. Not them setting you up. I just started watching a few months ago and have only seen a few seasons so I could be way off base :lol:

Are you thinking of Married At First Sight? I thought with 90-Day Fiance you come to the show with your situation/relationship that has been ongoing. Not them setting you up. I just started watching a few months ago and have only seen a few seasons so I could be way off base :lol:

Oh ****, you right. I'm buggin. I always get these two mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom