9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

thedeek, about that pm u sent, no guarantees but we will take it to consideration

Originally Posted by bkmac

The MSG reaction when The Rocks theme plays will be nothing short of epic. The MSG boos when Cena's theme plays/Cena is tagged in will be nothing short of epic.

12.jpg
Give this man WHC-run.

henry_bg3.jpg
For real. Even if it's only a month, let him bake.

- According to several sources within the WWE, Vince McMahon will be returning to TV in the near future, possibly as soon as Sunday or Monday night.

- As reported before, the WWE wants this years Survivor Series to be a big event, with the Rock tweeting that he will be teaming with John Cena at the event, Vince will aso be returning to build towards the PPV.

btw, hymen, nice try on cutting a promo.

i would give you props but u were clearly reading it from a teleprompter, rookie.

^^ lol

Spoiler [+]
your looking at the next future mexican icon edgarfly aka el ultimo aztec aka el rudo de los rudos aka mr. papi chulo aka el mejor en el mundo

Spoiler [+]
viva L4H

I'm not against Rock wrestling at SS, but with Cena? Really? Really?

I am against Henry winning the strap though, I mean come on, I don't care how good his promo's are right now, his matches don't entertain me! Even though Orton kills me when he talks at least his matches are generally good.

Smackdown needs some new blood in the title scene, the draft hasn't really helped them, even with both Orton and Sheamus. Get Cody in the mix!

OFFICIAL NTWT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PREDICTIONS CONTEST NOW POSTED!!!
No prize this month, other than bragging rights.  However, I am keeping total scores, so not only will I post the results of this contest on Monday, but I will also post overall standings (combined with the Summerslam contest results) as well.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/666SRDY

Contest will remain open until 7pm et Sunday.

**UPDATE**

GHIMS has just finished taking the survey

4w, u shulda added vkm, who is all but confirmed to appear

according to the observer podcast, the teams for survivor series have been revealed.

Cena, Rock, CM Punk, Sheamus and one more wrestler to be named later

vs

Del Rio, Christian, Miz, Truth and one more wrestler to be named later

Took the survey, hoping my results are remotely better than the Summer Fest contest.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

OFFICIAL NTWT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PREDICTIONS CONTEST NOW POSTED!!!
No prize this month, other than bragging rights.  However, I am keeping total scores, so not only will I post the results of this contest on Monday, but I will also post overall standings (combined with the Summerslam contest results) as well.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/666SRDY

Contest will remain open until 7pm et Sunday.

the winner should be allowed to post whatever they want in your sig...

Back
Top Bottom