84 mpg $6,800, Meet the Elio

They had one at display in Lennox 2 weeks ago. It doesn't look that bad in person...supposedly fits 2 as well

Last edited:
sick.gif
, ill stick to my gas guzzler.

I really like and would cop if there was more than one seat in the front. Would definitely drive for work.

A lot of cats are egotistical and are afraid of getting laughed at by people who are irrelevant in their life, so I knew they'd be out. 8 gallon tank 84 mpg. 672 miles on less than 30 dollars. If I had about fifty racks laying around and 7 racks wasn't anything to me, I'd cop just for the fun of it. They should definitely add a front seat. I'm not entirely mad at the 1 one setup in the back. Reminds me of the lomax trike.

Gross :x

I really hope they're not trying to compare it to the CTS in the second pic and dude just happened to be parked next to one haha.

This reminds me of those little yellow rentals people drive all over SF to do city tours.. I think they're called Go Cars or something..

for $6,800 id cop just to commute to work every day for that 84mpg I have my motorcycle license already so i guess i could whip this thing right?

depending reliability and if they have any safety precautions

I'm 6'4 so I am sure that I won't fit in this car, but if I could it would be an easy cop... Less than $7K... Ninjas are spending that on yeezy's that 84 mpg is too good to pass up

Back
Top Bottom