80s Freestyle Music?

i'll tend to listen to freestyle every now and then but freestyle still gets plays on the cali stations

smokin.gif
Thanks dude, glad you like it. Its in the mixes section halfway downI guess I should have put it on the top. Anyone else jam out to it?

Originally Posted by DJ 19SIXTY

smokin.gif
Thanks dude, glad you like it. Its in the mixes section halfway down I guess I should have put it on the top. Anyone else jam out to it?

word i checked it out the mix is
pimp.gif
imma check out your other mixes fa sho

The Bay Area was heavy into freestyle back in the days. I remember all my cousins used to go out clubbin every weekend bumpin that. I kinda got into it forawhile but then I just grew out of it I guess. I still listen to it once in awhile tho. I think 94.9 still plays that at night here on weekends I think. Imnot sure though.

I liked Angelina, lil suzy, stevie B, etc....

There was a thread about this a couple weeks ago maybe a month. Only went 2 pages tho I think. People posted up some good songs.

Freestyle was great in the last 80's. Stevie B held it down. It's hard to go back and listen to it all the time now, but when a good song comes on the radio or randomly on my iPod I'm definitely happy hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom