80 gb ps3 in sac??

ishthedude

Banned
Is there a store that sells the 80 gb ps3 in sac? I know it has been discontinued but I can't seem to find one....I'm going to finally buy one with myrebate check but anyone know where i can find one?

yeah they are going to bring the 80 gb back with metal gear4 in a couple months. i need one now. I can get one on craigslist but i dont trust those mofos onthere

^ lol i would wait because at least then you would get a ds3 and mgs iv w/ it

Dude, check all the Targets.
I think there might be one at the Target in Natomas.

Anyway, if you go on Craigslist, and go try the machine out when you buy it, it should work.
And it'll be cheaper.

yea i called all targets, bestbuy, gamestop, and ebgame in the sac area and nothing.

As for Craigslist i just don't wanna mess with craigslist when it comes to electronics anymore. My uncle bought a used 80 gb off craigslist in november andwe even tested it out at his house for 20 minutes. After buying it, we found out there was something wrong with it 3 days later. If you play for more than 2hours on the it, it would shut off by itself and wont turn back on until like 5 hours later. Try to call dude up but he had a never picked up. It turns out hehad one of those pay by the minute phone and it was disconnected. Also, i bought a r4 card on there and it worked for 3 days and died...so no more electronicsfrom craigslist for me.

Its cool tho, i'll just wait for the MG4 bundle

the san rafael best buy is showing that they have two.
not sure if it.s accurate but in the system it is showing that they have two in stock.
that.s the only best buy in the bay area that has any possiblity that they might have the 80gb ps3.

Back
Top Bottom