Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Hope my Hometown TEXANS come to play!!
pimp.gif

Andre Johnson should have a beast game. LETS GOOO!

Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth was limited in practice Wednesday because of an ankle injury, according to the ********' injury report.

It is unclear how much Haynesworth participated in practice as the ******** began preparations to host the Houston Texans on Sunday. Haynesworth, a two-time all-pro selection, played but did not start in the season-opening victory over the Dallas Cowboys.

- ******** Insider, Washington Post

Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth was limited in practice Wednesday because of an ankle injury, according to the ********' injury report.

It is unclear how much Haynesworth participated in practice as the ******** began preparations to host the Houston Texans on Sunday. Haynesworth, a two-time all-pro selection, played but did not start in the season-opening victory over the Dallas Cowboys.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Statis22

The thought of Haynesworth lining up over Chris Myers scares the hell outta me

I don't think dude is that bad, I know he's gotten owned by him and Kris Jenkins, but who doesn't?
And  Kubiak said if he wasn't completely healthy last year so I don't mind him being the center as much as others do.
He's not great but he's solid.

Yeah he's in there because he's the best we got lol. I still don't trust him tho.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Statis22

The thought of Haynesworth lining up over Chris Myers scares the hell outta me

I don't think dude is that bad, I know he's gotten owned by him and Kris Jenkins, but who doesn't?
And  Kubiak said if he wasn't completely healthy last year so I don't mind him being the center as much as others do.
He's not great but he's solid.

Yeah he's in there because he's the best we got lol. I still don't trust him tho.

The ******** have listed four players as questionable on their final injury report before Sunday's game against the Houston Texans: Albert Haynesworth (ankle), Donovan McNabb (ankle), Clinton Portis (wrist) and Perry Riley (foot). Safety Kareem More was ruled out Earlier by Shanahan.

The Texans listed two players as questionable on the injury report: cornerback Antwuan Molden (ankle) and defensive tackle Amobi Okoye (ankle). Listed as probable for Houston: Dominique Barber, Duane Brown, Owen Daniels, Vonta Leach, Neil Rackers, Antonio Smith, Kevin Walter, Mario Williams and Eugene Wilson.

The ******** have listed four players as questionable on their final injury report before Sunday's game against the Houston Texans: Albert Haynesworth (ankle), Donovan McNabb (ankle), Clinton Portis (wrist) and Perry Riley (foot). Safety Kareem More was ruled out Earlier by Shanahan.

The Texans listed two players as questionable on the injury report: cornerback Antwuan Molden (ankle) and defensive tackle Amobi Okoye (ankle). Listed as probable for Houston: Dominique Barber, Duane Brown, Owen Daniels, Vonta Leach, Neil Rackers, Antonio Smith, Kevin Walter, Mario Williams and Eugene Wilson.

GAMEDAY!!!!

So I got some tickets for the endzone last night (like 2-3 rows behind the "dream seats" 
smile.gif
) so I'll be there. Normally when I go we lose
30t6p3b.gif
But that won't happen today dammit!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

GAMEDAY!!!!

So I got some tickets for the endzone last night (like 2-3 rows behind the "dream seats" 
smile.gif
) so I'll be there. Normally when I go we lose
30t6p3b.gif
But that won't happen today dammit!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom