kill yourself Stephon Heyer.

kill yourself Reed Doughty.

other than that, good &#($ game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. Andre Johnson is a beast.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Team bus can leave Heyer, Doughty, and Horton at the stadium tonight.

As long as he's in the starting lineup, this secondary will have problems.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Team bus can leave Heyer, Doughty, and Horton at the stadium tonight.

As long as he's in the starting lineup, this secondary will have problems.

Great game, on the edge of my seat most the time. and I was about to turn it off. lol
2-0 ...

Great game, on the edge of my seat most the time. and I was about to turn it off. lol
2-0 ...

I swear McNabb had so many gif worthy moments from the 4th quarter on 
roll.gif

I knew someone would be making gifs of this game

The Houston receiver who made that catch that got reviewed had a moment too during the review, perfect gif material

Doughty is absolute trash and so is Rogers. Game was insane though.

This one hurts but I loved the way we played. I just wish our running game was more effective.

Landry played his heart out.
pimp.gif

Andre Johnson is an unfair advantage. Its just not fair out there.
30t6p3b.gif

If the Giants lose tonight, I will feel better but damn we should have won that game.
mad.gif

I swear McNabb had so many gif worthy moments from the 4th quarter on 
roll.gif

I knew someone would be making gifs of this game

The Houston receiver who made that catch that got reviewed had a moment too during the review, perfect gif material

Doughty is absolute trash and so is Rogers. Game was insane though.

This one hurts but I loved the way we played. I just wish our running game was more effective.

Landry played his heart out.
pimp.gif

Andre Johnson is an unfair advantage. Its just not fair out there.
30t6p3b.gif

If the Giants lose tonight, I will feel better but damn we should have won that game.
mad.gif

What a game Texans showed some heart today

Week 1 ... we showed we can dominate
Week 2 ... we showed we can comeback and win

What a game Texans showed some heart today

Week 1 ... we showed we can dominate
Week 2 ... we showed we can comeback and win

Skins did a good job containing Foster on the ground, but there are WAY too many gaps in the secondary. There was nice pressure on Schaub, but he was surgeon-like in how he picked his spots. The Houston OC did a great job in exploiting Reed Doughty for the #%@%%% player that he is. Andre Johnson is UNBELIEVABLE. Those hands are
eek.gif
I dunno how u can compare his hands to another player, but he's right up there (or even better) than Fitz.

Positives:

-Laron Landry...dude is in the PERFECT scheme for his skill-set. Dude has been an animal this year. Yeah it's early, but he's player better than any other SS i've seen thus far. Hopefully he can keep it up.

-Donovan McNabb.....he made throws that I never EVER saw from Jason Campbell. And after JC's performance today, I'm through giving him a slight benefit of the doubt.

-Old $@@ Joey Galloway....

-Pass Rush...

Negatives:

-Reed Doughty...he's terrible. He should be on Special teams ONLY...Doughty was repeatedly picked on by the Texans, and the skins paid for it.

-Stephon Heyer...skins would have been better off having Alex Barron at LT.

-Chris Horton...see, Doughty

-Run Game. Put a fork in CP. He has little-to-no burst. He's hit that RB wall....he's had a GREAT career, but i'm not seeing anything from him (so far) to suggest that he's going to even sniff 900 yards on the ground....love him in pass protection tho.... Larry Johnson hits women harder than he hits the hole....he's horrible.

Skins did a good job containing Foster on the ground, but there are WAY too many gaps in the secondary. There was nice pressure on Schaub, but he was surgeon-like in how he picked his spots. The Houston OC did a great job in exploiting Reed Doughty for the #%@%%% player that he is. Andre Johnson is UNBELIEVABLE. Those hands are
eek.gif
I dunno how u can compare his hands to another player, but he's right up there (or even better) than Fitz.

Positives:

-Laron Landry...dude is in the PERFECT scheme for his skill-set. Dude has been an animal this year. Yeah it's early, but he's player better than any other SS i've seen thus far. Hopefully he can keep it up.

-Donovan McNabb.....he made throws that I never EVER saw from Jason Campbell. And after JC's performance today, I'm through giving him a slight benefit of the doubt.

-Old $@@ Joey Galloway....

-Pass Rush...

Negatives:

-Reed Doughty...he's terrible. He should be on Special teams ONLY...Doughty was repeatedly picked on by the Texans, and the skins paid for it.

-Stephon Heyer...skins would have been better off having Alex Barron at LT.

-Chris Horton...see, Doughty

-Run Game. Put a fork in CP. He has little-to-no burst. He's hit that RB wall....he's had a GREAT career, but i'm not seeing anything from him (so far) to suggest that he's going to even sniff 900 yards on the ground....love him in pass protection tho.... Larry Johnson hits women harder than he hits the hole....he's horrible.

See my last sentence in the opening post.
laugh.gif

Spot on about McNabb and Johnson J's.

Seen to many losses like this with the franchise to even be upset. The situation can easily be better in a few weeks and if not, well...after last season... Eh.

See my last sentence in the opening post.
laugh.gif

Spot on about McNabb and Johnson J's.

Seen to many losses like this with the franchise to even be upset. The situation can easily be better in a few weeks and if not, well...after last season... Eh.

I ain't trippin I'm upset we let them come back and let Johnson destroy us
30t6p3b.gif
but hey they're a good team this year and can possibly make it to the playoffs

I ain't trippin I'm upset we let them come back and let Johnson destroy us
30t6p3b.gif
but hey they're a good team this year and can possibly make it to the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom