7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

FINK! He shhould have done the whole show, though.

I havent been watching so much lately, but when did Cole lose a giant amount of his troll-age?
So wanna know what's funny.  I'm on vacation and watching Raw with my younger cousin.  When Fink came out, he laughed and said why is this old guy doing the ring announcing?  I guess that's what happens when WWE continues to drill into your head how terrible legends are.

He's also the biggest mark of all marks and I'm beyond annoyed watching this show with him.

APA.
pimp.gif

Looks like Rock cycled off huh.
Rock is actually on a heavy cut cycle, he's going to start filming fast n furious 6 in the next couple of weeks over in the UK.  He's doing a heavy leg routine! I'm a big Rock mark but I still can't understand how's he getting a title shot, he's been out since WM doing movies.. WTK! 

[COLOR=#red]Thee Goat... Bret Hitman Hart... :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:[/COLOR]

She's the vice president of creative, meaning she directs all of the awful storylines and directions in WWE.  Her and HHH are completely hands on with botching the Lesnar return.  Stephanie has had this role for the past 10 years, and it's been a continued downward spiral for the past 10 years.  But she'll never lose her position because she's Vince's little girl.  No one can tell her she's wrong or doing a horrible job.

I hated when Steph replaced Chris Kreski as the head writer :smh:

Slater :lol: :lol:

Lita :pimp: Nooooot bad

Back
Top Bottom