7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

Rock vs ???? for the title at the Rumble.  So that sets up perfectly for Cena vs Rock at Mania with Cena winning the title.  This leads me to believe Punk's holding the title all the way through Rumble which will be a great title run for him.

Indeed. The longevity is what's needed at this point for that belt. It got passed around more than Kelly Kelly for a while.

#Zing

glasses.gif

#GOATFACE

#OOMPALOOMPA

#LORDOFTHERINGSTROLL

THAT WAS ******G AWESOME! If the Rock gave me a Rock Bottom at my wedding I would die a happy man

havent watched wrestling in years but any chance stone cold is in the house tonight?

Indeed. The longevity is what's needed at this point for that belt. It got passed around more than Kelly Kelly for a while.
#Zing

Speaking of which, where has she been as of late?

Last edited:
Well. Rock may not be back fully still or ever again, but give him credit. He is looking to strap them up again. $$$$$ helps too

[COLOR=#red]Sandow being the Lamb to slaughter is nice... :lol:[/COLOR]

But that means Rocky has to defend the title at the Elimination Chamber and be on the show with the title on the regular I would think. Does he not have anymore movies around that time?

Back
Top Bottom