7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

I always look for stiffness (pause) when Del Rio and Sin Cara have a match since they had legit beef.
Care to explain? I'm out of the loop...lol
Word on the street is Sin Cara pulled a strap out on Swagberto back in their Mexico days. And they obviously still don't like each other.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't 'eem trying to be a smart ***.
laugh.gif
Punk is my guy but it's all about the Wyatt Family this episode.
I feel like this "debut" is going to be just videos and they will actually make a debut in the ring this Sunday. 

My predictions for this Sunday:

-Wyatt family interupts a match

-Lesnar comes back and costs Punk the MITB

-Ambrose wins MITB

-Only one that makes sense for the WWE one is D-bry but he's going to face Cena at SS anyway so I don't see him cashing it in within a month

I always look for stiffness (pause) when Del Rio and Sin Cara have a match since they had legit beef.

Care to explain? I'm out of the loop...lol

Back in Mexico, Sin Cara allegedly pulled a gun out on Del Rio.

Recently on The Konnan Show on MLW.com, former WCW wrestler Konnan spoke about the heat between current WWE superstars Sin Cara and Alberto Del Rio.
Konnan noted that Cara started to get a big head in Mexico after becoming a star. He went on to say that Del Rio once approached Cara backstage at a show in Mexico, and either Cara or a member of Cara's posse pulled a gun out on Del Rio.

Konnan went on to state that he was surprised to see both wrestlers in WWE, and that he would have expected Cara to be the bigger star.

As much as I love Dolph and as good as he is in the ring, that mic work was pretty bad. I feel like he tries way too hard. He needs some practice though, give him some time to develop

I think it has to do with adjusting to being a face. There's a stark difference in his mic work as a heel vs as a face

I think it has to do with adjusting to being a face. There's a stark difference in his mic work as a heel vs as a face
I hate it because dude literally has the potential to be an exact replica of Shawn Michaels. The athleticism, charisma, and especially his in ring work. His work in the ring is FLAWLESS. They just gotta let the dude loose a little bit and let him go to work. 

I find it hilarious tnat as soon as Vicki opens her mouth the boos start pouring in :lol:

Vince starts speaking at exactly 10:00...making sure that people who are tuning in don't turn it off because Vickie is on screen.

Why would a reporter be sent to the Wyatt's place today?  Shouldn't the be in Baltimore at the arena?

Back
Top Bottom