7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

^^ first day pickup now

warrior looks to be in phenomenal shape at his age. hope he is mending that bridge with wwe and vince. i like to see him run to ring, shake the ropes, hit the gorilla press drop and the running splash one more time. they will need an oxygen tank, a stretcher, and emt halfway through the entrance though

Was at the show last night, amazing PPV, better then Wrestlemania for sure.

Had great seats, so thanks to WWE for making up for WM. Gonna go to two more shows.

Met 4W as we both walked out on the divas match.

Show was awesome, Shield vs Usos on the pre show was the 2nd best match of the card!!! so sick. Sheamus breaking the ladder was a great spot. Punk getting drilled with the ladder by Heyman was awesome.

Crowd wanted Lesnar bad.

They played the Wyatt's promo and I got hyped but they didn't come out.

Overall it was a great great PPV, maybe the best one of the year so far. If not then 2nd best.

The sight lines are terrible. Granted I've only been in the nosebleeds once for a Knick game, it isn't like MSG where even the upper deck has good seats. I don't think Barclays in general is a good arena seating wise at any level.

As far as 2K14 goes, same graphics engine from WWE 13. What did 2K do? Looks like WWE rushed the game. Wasn't expecting a major overhaul, but the game shouldn't look the same as THQs product.

I went there last year and it was pretty tough to find parking. They really do need to add a lot, would make things much easier for people attending.

Didn't get to watch MITB. I'll catch it this week. From reading your posts it looks like it was a good ppv.

How did Punk & RVD get hurt?

I'm not going to Raw, but it's just cool to know it's going on 20min away from my end of BK down Flatbush.

Just watched this, good interview. I was :wow: when Bubba said how Mae Young wanted to get powerbombed through the top of the Cell into a table.

Mae Young just wanted to die. She's had her innings. It's not really that impressive. She wanted Bubba Ray to be her suicide doctor.

- Warrior's deal to appear in WWE 2K14 is with 2K, not WWE, so he won't appear on TV.

- Rhodes VS Sandow for the briefcase being discussed for Summer Slam.

Last edited:
There is no parking for Barclays, but its situated at a major transportation hub. All trains including the LIRR stop at Atlantic Center/Barclays except the A,C and E. The last thing that area needs is a parking lot. That intersection is already congested with traffic. On game night, its hell on Earth trying to get out of the area. If you're looking to drive in the area park a couple blocks away from the arena.

How did Punk & RVD get hurt?

Axel came out an attacked Bryan after Bryan was murking fools and about to win. Punk GTS'd Axel and Heyman came down and yelled at a dead Axel. Punk slowly climbs ladder and Paul gets in the ring, almost at the top Paul grabs a ladder and smashes Punk 3 times, final time in the head causing him to gush.

RVD I'm not sure, but he was taking bumps on ladders all night.. had a 5Star off a tall ladder (done pretty poorly but it was his first match back).

The SD MITB match was the match of the night, so catch that if you get a chance.

Axel came out an attacked Bryan after Bryan was murking fools and about to win. Punk GTS'd Axel and Heyman came down and yelled at a dead Axel. Punk slowly climbs ladder and Paul gets in the ring, almost at the top Paul grabs a ladder and smashes Punk 3 times, final time in the head causing him to gush.

RVD I'm not sure, but he was taking bumps on ladders all night.. had a 5Star off a tall ladder (done pretty poorly but it was his first match back).

The SD MITB match was the match of the night, so catch that if you get a chance.

Thanks.

So Axel/DBry feud? mehhhh

thanks guys.

rhodes and sandow could be good just don't know how i feel about either of them as whc.

wonder where mark henry goes from here.

Backstage Heat On Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns?

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jul 15 2013
Source: F4WOnline.com

It is unknown at this stage why they have heat although their tag match being bumped to pre-show was a telling sign.

FW4Online.com is reporting that Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns of The Sheild, have some backstage heat on them.

Got tickets tonight, first row in section 19. This is my first of two free shows due to my obstructed view at Mania. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom