7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

I hate that they are killing the mystique of the Perfect Plex :smh:

And then an AWFUL figure four :smh:

Last edited:
I loved Eddie. Easily one of my favs. It would only be disrespectful in my eyes if they included him or his legacy in the storylines. I can't even remember the last time she was referenced as his widow.

I don't give two ***** about this match btw.

That is true. She is getting paid. But they are still tasteless with some of the things they have her doing. I respect Eddie so much maybe that is why I am sour about it? :rolleyes

Eddie is my favorite wrestler ever. My first tattoo was the same crucifix as Eddie. Im okay with Vickie's career because Eddie's sense of humor he would've been laughing at it.

I'm actually a stage hand for this. I did Trenton yesterday and showed up a half hour early for the load out and I was watching Christian trolling all the other wrestlers :rofl: ryback was jump roping. Randy often had bandages on his stomach n they like all just hang back stage together the female wrestlers were smokin... My pops is goin up there at 10:45 to tear down the ring to do the load out. We're in the union and we. Do WWE too. It's funny cuz u see 2 wrestlers who just wrestled dap each other up nd hug each other. Cena is jacked. It was a cool experience. Next up in Philly, (off topic) j beiber, Taylor swift, and jay z + Justin timberlake

Damnit, I hate saying this, but I'm starting to dig Axel..:smh:..I'm ashamed of myself..

I loved Eddie. Easily one of my favs. It would only be disrespectful in my eyes if they included him or his legacy in the storylines. I can't even remember the last time she was referenced as his widow.

I don't give two ***** about this match btw.

The only thing tasteless they did posthumous Eddie was when Randy Orton told Mysterio he was in hell.

Dog. IDGAF. Miz is an inspiration to men everwhere.
Dude went from geek status getting punked by Cora to jamming his Jafar snake in Maryse's cave of wonders on a magic carpet on a nightly basis.

I'm actually a stage hand for this. I did Trenton yesterday and showed up a half hour early for the load out and I was watching Christian trolling all the other wrestlers :rofl: ryback was jump roping. Randy often had bandages on his stomach n they like all just hang back stage together the female wrestlers were smokin... My pops is goin up there at 10:45 to tear down the ring to do the load out. We're in the union and we. Do WWE too. It's funny cuz u see 2 wrestlers who just wrestled dap each other up nd hug each other. Cena is jacked. It was a cool experience. Next up in Philly, (off topic) j beiber, Taylor swift, and jay z + Justin timberlake

#Humblebrag

The I.C belt means absolutely nothing nowadays.

:lol: @ throwing Heyman out backfiring. Don't they know what city they're in.

OH LAWD Layla in that dress :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom