7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

In a matter of minutes, oh yeah I got the first match correct according to Cole.

That's why I love tag team matches.
Teddy?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
News on the Shield via Court Bauer

RT @courtbauer: Following up on Friday’s podcast w/ @iamjohnpollock: initially one. member of the Shield that was in the doghouse. Turns out ALL 3 are.

RT @courtbauer: All 3 are amazing talents and I expect them to have a bright future at WWE. Hopefully it’s a bump in the road. This stuff happens…

RT @courtbauer: The problem for them is that a new heel trio group has the attention and curiosity of the front office. #TimingISeverything

World Championship MITB starting off the show.

Got one prediction right so far.
pimp.gif

News on the Shield via Court Bauer

RT @courtbauer: Following up on Friday’s podcast w/ @iamjohnpollock: initially one. member of the Shield that was in the doghouse. Turns out ALL 3 are.

RT @courtbauer: All 3 are amazing talents and I expect them to have a bright future at WWE. Hopefully it’s a bump in the road. This stuff happens…

RT @courtbauer: The problem for them is that a new heel trio group has the attention and curiosity of the front office. #TimingISeverything

:stoneface: :smh:

Shane McMahon's theme should have been the theme for this PPV and it's unacceptable that it wasn't

Before I started watching wrestling again I thought Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett were the same person.

Back
Top Bottom