Niketalk, Panera Bread delivered food at my house intended for another apartment (complex). I ate it. Thoughts

It’s touched too many different hands at that point. I would have told you to just keep it if it was my order.

Isn't there a possibility you could get charged with Theft/Receiving Stolen Property? I imagine if the item was higher value, this situatiom wouldve turned differently?

No lies spoken.
Did you tip :nerd:
The original purchaser did. $5.84 on a $38.92 order. About 15%
So what did the meal consist of?
Receipt provided for reference
15872450944206744169284235165351.jpg

I am of the African American persuasion, by the way of both parents from 2 Southern states (one not technically part of the confederate but Indian Territory, these Natives did however fight in favor of the Confederate) if you are asking that to deduce my race. I think I used a fork tho, wasn't lots of runny cheese sauce and in fact one had shredded chicken and bbq sauce in the Mac

I am of the African American persuasion, by the way of both parents from 2 Southern states (one not technically part of the confederate but Indian Territory, these Natives did however fight in favor of the Confederate) if you are asking that to deduce my race. I think I used a fork tho, wasn't lots of runny cheese sauce and in fact one had shredded chicken and bbq sauce in the Mac
😂 what?

And how do you think you used a fork? Was it a spork? Were you high?

Panera woulda just told you to keep it, they not doing double deliveries especially these days :lol: ...Too bad it wasn’t anything good like Popeyes or something tho
Panera woulda just told you to keep it, they not doing double deliveries especially these days :lol: ...Too bad it wasn’t anything good like Popeyes or something tho
When that second knock came 10 minutes later, I assumed it'd be him trying to get it back but he just left thr smoothie. So he's going to do 3 on this order

Back
Top Bottom