Who is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How in the world did AOC get in this tourney? I didn’t follow the selection process. Y’all trolling for sure. That’s like putting Cameron Diaz in the tourney or something.

Easy win for that other girl.

How in the world did AOC get in this tourney? I didn’t follow the selection process. Y’all trolling for sure. That’s like putting Cameron Diaz in the tourney or something.

Easy win for that other girl.
This isn’t Niketalk’s Best Looking Woman Tourney. That would be objectification. Seriously, that’s how this tourney is even possible. I hope whoever picks this up after Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison understands that.

Actually dating wise, AOC all day.

But this is a physical superficial vote. Lori Harvey got her beat.

tr1ll tr1ll Meangene45 Meangene45 if the worst happens for #TeamAOC , just know I got both of you and Dora Explora w/ the wagon and Lolo.
ACAD29D6-AD4D-44B4-B8D3-1AAF642EC7AC.gif

Y’all boys got a lot to learn about life...

Who looks the best in 2020. Not who has a brighter future or better career.

I get that how you carry yourself and your career can also factor how attracted you are to someone but AOC doesn’t belong in this tournament at all.

I say that because a lot of you think the best looking woman is the most attractive woman. You ever pulled a really bad chick and she turns out to be a flaming train wreck? Only then, you’ll know what “attractive” really means.

I say that because a lot of you think the best looking woman is the most attractive woman. You ever pulled a really bad chick and she turns out to be a flaming train wreck? Only then, you’ll know what “attractive” really means.
1d2056ef-cac5-45eb-923c-f8aa4977b592-gif.2536640

AOC was washing Lori for most of the round. Shoulda know the scumbag shallow votes would come out at night :smh:
Keep your head up my brother! “We weren’t even supposed to make IT this far.” We took The Political Goddess farther this year than last year.
#TeamAOC give yourselves all a pat on your back.
2048D9FB-8A50-41F2-9C76-53F166D3798E.gif

I bet it is a confusing concept for some. You’ll get it eventually.

I get it all right :lol:

You're trying to get brownie points on a message board bro?

You don't know either. AOC away from politics might be an awful person. Hell, she might smell.

That's why these competitions are about looks.

Stop playing goody two shoes contrarian.

I get it all right :lol:

You're trying to get brownie points on a message board bro?

You don't know either. AOC away from politics might be an awful person. Hell, she might smell.

That's why these competitions are about looks.

Stop playing goody two shoes contrarian.
I just got life experience fam. I noticed y’all completely ignored my question too....but aight.

You have to remember that most of these folks are still in high school so they don't have the kind of wisdom required to see past the surface level on most things...very shallow people to say the least

Just look at the childish tantrums they throw...sad stuff
Well said D deleted !!!! They handle loss with tantrums, #TeamAOC handles loss with CLASS.

Wow. Both Women played hard but it’s Lori Harvey who wins it 74-70 after overcoming a huge deficit early on. Match had the 2nd most total votes in tourney history behind Rihanna and Doodoo Diaz’s historic Sweet 16 match last year.

Next match is up

Back
Top Bottom