610HP R34 GT-R V-Spec running the streets of Stockholm

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

damn. while i was watching that, i was hoping nobody switched lanes on accident
I feel you, in Europe drivers are a lot more predictable though. In most countries in the north its illegal to be in the left lane unless youre passing and its understood people in the passing lane are speeding. Thats why the passenger was waving at the dude in front of them at one point like "why the hell is homeboy still out here and not switching lanes already?" Obviously that doesnt mean what their doing is safe, but its not as wild as it would be here with wack %+$ florida drivers and the like.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

damn. while i was watching that, i was hoping nobody switched lanes on accident
I feel you, in Europe drivers are a lot more predictable though. In most countries in the north its illegal to be in the left lane unless youre passing and its understood people in the passing lane are speeding. Thats why the passenger was waving at the dude in front of them at one point like "why the hell is homeboy still out here and not switching lanes already?" Obviously that doesnt mean what their doing is safe, but its not as wild as it would be here with wack %+$ florida drivers and the like.

That blow off valve, man. I need to turbo my S13 already
laugh.gif

I'd take a 2J over an RB any day though.

That blow off valve, man. I need to turbo my S13 already
laugh.gif

I'd take a 2J over an RB any day though.

Back
Top Bottom