6 months later

Originally Posted by ksteezy

nice bro, congrats!...enjoy those moments, they grow up way too fast. I cant wait to have one of my own....where are you located bro?...I do toddler photography, peep my site.

www.elkincardonaphotography.com

hahahaha, straight up shameless drop for yourself.
mad props to you bruh, don't know how i'll be able to do it.

congrats OP....my lil ladies man will be 6 months in a few weeks
dunno where i'd be without him now that he's here
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
gotta love he kids mane
pimp.gif

congrats OP....my lil ladies man will be 6 months in a few weeks
dunno where i'd be without him now that he's here
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
gotta love he kids mane
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

THE QBZ check out ksteezy! Dude is the truth & best of all he does it all for FREE too! (For NTers)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah not free, but i definitely look out for NTers...ya get that family discount.
quoting this so you can't back out 8 years from now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

THE QBZ check out ksteezy! Dude is the truth & best of all he does it all for FREE too! (For NTers)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah not free, but i definitely look out for NTers...ya get that family discount.
quoting this so you can't back out 8 years from now
happy.gif

nice bro, congrats!...enjoy those moments, they grow up way too fast. I cant wait to have one of my own....where are you located bro?...I do toddler photography, peep my site.

site looks good.... just a heads up though, "non-conventional" is spelled incorrectly on the first page

congrats on the little man OP

site looks good.... just a heads up though, "non-conventional" is spelled incorrectly on the first page

congrats on the little man OP

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Congrats OP, my girl is actually due on the 6th of this month, I'm really excited about it, and getting ready for those sleepless nights that ur talking about... Any advice Fam?

My adviceWell baby are simple these first six months : if he is crying it either feeding or time to change you'll actually figure it out quite easilyNext help out you lady , I sent my wife to the other room for a couple nights so she can sleepTalk to him or here and make eye contact it will help ease them and feel secureSet a routine

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Congrats OP, my girl is actually due on the 6th of this month, I'm really excited about it, and getting ready for those sleepless nights that ur talking about... Any advice Fam?

My adviceWell baby are simple these first six months : if he is crying it either feeding or time to change you'll actually figure it out quite easilyNext help out you lady , I sent my wife to the other room for a couple nights so she can sleepTalk to him or here and make eye contact it will help ease them and feel secureSet a routine

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Babies are so awesome. My nephew will be a year and a half in about a month, and he is hands down the coolest person on earth
smokin.gif

Congrats OP
Same for my nephew. 
Congrats on the baby OP, he will definitely be having a good life. 
my nephew > *
congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Babies are so awesome. My nephew will be a year and a half in about a month, and he is hands down the coolest person on earth
smokin.gif

Congrats OP
Same for my nephew. 
Congrats on the baby OP, he will definitely be having a good life. 
my nephew > *
congrats
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom