6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cena called out every move hella loud.... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then the dreaded water to the face + aa in the middle of the ring when he, cena, got beat the entire match.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]......................[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cena called out every move hella loud.... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then the dreaded water to the face + aa in the middle of the ring when he, cena, got beat the entire match.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]......................[/color]
indifferent.gif

I wish TNA was better so I had something I could really get into. This was pathetic. Cena did maybe 10 moves the whole match and the kid did 10% of that. Anyone that's paying for this stuff is a sad.

I wish TNA was better so I had something I could really get into. This was pathetic. Cena did maybe 10 moves the whole match and the kid did 10% of that. Anyone that's paying for this stuff is a sad.

That main event sucked.  Just like I thought, no one in the crowd thought Truth had a shot and it showed.  A stupid finish to the match.
Overall, it was a good PPV because of 4 good matches, but the main event sucked, and the Obama skit before it really sucked.

That main event sucked.  Just like I thought, no one in the crowd thought Truth had a shot and it showed.  A stupid finish to the match.
Overall, it was a good PPV because of 4 good matches, but the main event sucked, and the Obama skit before it really sucked.

From the awful announcing, botched finishes, ref botches, that stupid +#!@$+* Obama skit, this was probably the worst WWE ppv that I can remember since I started re-watching in 2006.
I actually fell asleep during the Del Rio/Big Show match and didn't wake up til the Punk/Mysterio match had already started. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

From the awful announcing, botched finishes, ref botches, that stupid +#!@$+* Obama skit, this was probably the worst WWE ppv that I can remember since I started re-watching in 2006.
I actually fell asleep during the Del Rio/Big Show match and didn't wake up til the Punk/Mysterio match had already started. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

So people here really thought Truth was going to win?
laugh.gif

I don't really hate Cena as much as others do but every Cena title match/big match is the same formula.

So people here really thought Truth was going to win?
laugh.gif

I don't really hate Cena as much as others do but every Cena title match/big match is the same formula.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

that was a funny ending to a match cena will not lose until at wrestlemania

Fixed.
Does anyone really think The Rock is going to come back and wrestle full time as a champion?

Cena needs to develop a contagious skin disease, so they keep him out indefinitely. Or turn heel.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

that was a funny ending to a match cena will not lose until at wrestlemania

Fixed.
Does anyone really think The Rock is going to come back and wrestle full time as a champion?

Cena needs to develop a contagious skin disease, so they keep him out indefinitely. Or turn heel.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn man.  Kofi/Ziggler, Miz/Riley, Punk/Mysterio, and Christian/Orton were all good matches.  Bourne/Swagger was alright too.  Yes, there were some real bad things on the show, especially the last half hour, but overall it was a 6.5/10 show.

Back
Top Bottom