56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

Originally Posted by Method Man

Due to extreme volatility, we are advising our clients to divest themselves of any stock placed in Ninjahood, who is currently at risk of being delisted by the NTSE.  
102jnli.gif

Best,

Billy Ray Valentine (Capricorn)

Duke and Duke Commodities
We need an update + a forecast Sir Method Man.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Not that anyone should vote for him, but THAT's the reason why you're not supporting Obama? Priorities....
da automotive industry is just part of a broader agenda to tax da hell outta oil and coal...why would i vote for someone who wants to implement tax....errr cap and trade and over regulate our lives...thats how things get more expensive for no reason.

Not that anyone should vote for him, but THAT's the reason why you're not supporting Obama? Priorities....
da automotive industry is just part of a broader agenda to tax da hell outta oil and coal...why would i vote for someone who wants to implement tax....errr cap and trade and over regulate our lives...thats how things get more expensive for no reason.

laugh.gif
@ the investment advice post, funniest thing ive seen on nt in a while

but i agree it's not the best route......hate to say it but it makes more economic sense to place higher taxes on oil consumption.....try getting more than 100 votes with that on your platform though

laugh.gif

but i agree it's not the best route......hate to say it but it makes more economic sense to place higher taxes on oil consumption.....try getting more than 100 votes with that on your platform though

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Due to extreme volatility, we are advising our clients to divest themselves of any stock placed in Ninjahood, who is currently at risk of being delisted by the NTSE.  
102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
%@%* what thread is this from? lmao at peaking with the ninja turtles post.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

102jnli.gif

Best,

laugh.gif
%@%* what thread is this from? lmao at peaking with the ninja turtles post.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

And you think Republicans are the answer?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

think about it like this...if da united states was serious about fuel efficiency they would allow those euro cars that run on diesel that can go in excess of 50 MPG to be exported to da US, but they dont want to because they think

"if we get those cars here More people will want to drive"
laugh.gif
sooo asssssss backwards

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

Dont you see it?
Ninjahood IS a Republican.

Dont you see it?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

think about it like this...if da united states was serious about fuel efficiency they would allow those euro cars that run on diesel that can go in excess of 50 MPG to be exported to da US, but they dont want to because they think

"if we get those cars here More people will want to drive"
laugh.gif
sooo asssssss backwards

laugh.gif
@ da dweebs here thinkin i dont drive...im damn near on da verge of gettin me a CDL class A license, and my 9-5 involves driving commercial vehicles.

there's a reason im paid u dorks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

oh and for my fellow NYC drivers, cops are LOOKIN for any reason to give you a ticket, so if u have a phone wher they can see you, they can pull you over and give you a "texting while driving" summons which = 3 points on your license.

suckers tried to get me da other day...pssh
grin.gif

oh and good luck lusting over 3 cylinder econo-boxes da tree hugger interest groups is pushing da left wing to for da hand of what we like to drive.

there's no more technology to squeeze out of da internal combustion engine..so all these monsters they make now..scoop em up now while they still around, da V8 M3, da V10 M5, V12 AMGs, 6.1-6.4 hemis, LS series crate engines by GM....

we gonna hit da late-70's-80's of craptacular cars again
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
hey hey the s30 was a very popular when it came out, car even in the US 
but Im with ninja on this, while better gas mileage is great the government shouldn't have to tell car manufacturers what to do

laugh.gif
@ da dweebs here thinkin i dont drive...im damn near on da verge of gettin me a CDL class A license, and my 9-5 involves driving commercial vehicles.

there's a reason im paid u dorks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

oh and for my fellow NYC drivers, cops are LOOKIN for any reason to give you a ticket, so if u have a phone wher they can see you, they can pull you over and give you a "texting while driving" summons which = 3 points on your license.

suckers tried to get me da other day...pssh
grin.gif

oh and good luck lusting over 3 cylinder econo-boxes da tree hugger interest groups is pushing da left wing to for da hand of what we like to drive.

there's no more technology to squeeze out of da internal combustion engine..so all these monsters they make now..scoop em up now while they still around, da V8 M3, da V10 M5, V12 AMGs, 6.1-6.4 hemis, LS series crate engines by GM....

we gonna hit da late-70's-80's of craptacular cars again
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
hey hey the s30 was a very popular when it came out, car even in the US 
but Im with ninja on this, while better gas mileage is great the government shouldn't have to tell car manufacturers what to do

Originally Posted by Diego

Dont you see it?
laugh.gif

impossible considering i rock with da entitlement programs, hell too keep it funky i rather be taxed to hell and fund a signal payer system then to have what we have now.

but da same arguments you can make for medical industry about da government telling your doctor what kinda procedure and care you should have is da same beef da automotive industry has when da govenrment decides to tell em  what cars

they should build. safety is one thing, over reaching and being intrusive is another.

Originally Posted by Diego

Dont you see it?
laugh.gif

impossible considering i rock with da entitlement programs, hell too keep it funky i rather be taxed to hell and fund a signal payer system then to have what we have now.

but da same arguments you can make for medical industry about da government telling your doctor what kinda procedure and care you should have is da same beef da automotive industry has when da govenrment decides to tell em  what cars

they should build. safety is one thing, over reaching and being intrusive is another.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm all for it. You lost the second you posted a fox news video.

you lost for automatically thinking that everything fox news is some horrible, twisted bias, as if no other networks are doing the same. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm all for it. You lost the second you posted a fox news video.

you lost for automatically thinking that everything fox news is some horrible, twisted bias, as if no other networks are doing the same. 

Back
Top Bottom