56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

Originally Posted by Essential1

It will have very minimal... If ANY impact on the car companies.. Except the trend their R&D have to go... Because that is the trend they go in anyway, more fuel efficiency... By 2025, do you think Hyundai and Honda, Toyota will still be in the high 20's, low 30's MPG? 

roll.gif
 at you thinking this would have massive job losses in 2012... When the goal is 2025...

You are a one-stop shop of ignorance in any matter of importance..
obama already relented on light trucks and SUVS, something da big 3 aren't gonna slow down in selling....so now what u got left is da euros and da exotics to deal with that or face HEAVY fines...still think thats fair? ok
laugh.gif

da UAWs and obama already talkin about not holding trucks to that standard....sounds like da tree huggers gonna stay mad if SUV elimination was what they were after
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

It will have very minimal... If ANY impact on the car companies.. Except the trend their R&D have to go... Because that is the trend they go in anyway, more fuel efficiency... By 2025, do you think Hyundai and Honda, Toyota will still be in the high 20's, low 30's MPG? 

roll.gif
 at you thinking this would have massive job losses in 2012... When the goal is 2025...

You are a one-stop shop of ignorance in any matter of importance..
obama already relented on light trucks and SUVS, something da big 3 aren't gonna slow down in selling....so now what u got left is da euros and da exotics to deal with that or face HEAVY fines...still think thats fair? ok
laugh.gif

da UAWs and obama already talkin about not holding trucks to that standard....sounds like da tree huggers gonna stay mad if SUV elimination was what they were after
laugh.gif

So ninjahood, now that I've posted the top 10 selling cars in America with the fuel efficient cars outselling the gas guzzlers , what kind of cars do Americans want and buy the most?

So ninjahood, now that I've posted the top 10 selling cars in America with the fuel efficient cars outselling the gas guzzlers , what kind of cars do Americans want and buy the most?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

By far the worst automaker has to be Chrysler.  They have ugly !$+ boxy vehicles that have engines way more powerful than anything the average person needs.

Lamborghini-Reventon.jpg

lamborghini-diablo-engine-v12_98.jpg

hmm so now its up to da govenrment to dictate da type of engine da "average person needs"? hmmm that sounds real american 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

By far the worst automaker has to be Chrysler.  They have ugly !$+ boxy vehicles that have engines way more powerful than anything the average person needs.

Lamborghini-Reventon.jpg

lamborghini-diablo-engine-v12_98.jpg

hmm so now its up to da govenrment to dictate da type of engine da "average person needs"? hmmm that sounds real american 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Plus F series most likely includes commercial specific cars like super duty trucks and not just your hillbilly neighbor's F150.. versus most of the cars being one single model with a couple different trims. Most of the other cars on that list are bought mainly for personal use that aren't capable of or required for heavier work like trucks are. Just a possibility that our friend might not have factored in 
laugh.gif

Plus F series most likely includes commercial specific cars like super duty trucks and not just your hillbilly neighbor's F150.. versus most of the cars being one single model with a couple different trims. Most of the other cars on that list are bought mainly for personal use that aren't capable of or required for heavier work like trucks are. Just a possibility that our friend might not have factored in 
laugh.gif

Ninjahood has his head soo far up his @$% that all he knows is $#!@. 

Ninjahood has his head soo far up his @$% that all he knows is $#!@. 

Lol at the last video he posted..... And just proved that younger people dislike trucks and prefer Foreign Cars.. Who's specialty is smaller cars, more fuel efficient cars... Posted a youtube video to prove he's right, but still proves I'm right... Thank you sir..  
roll.gif

Lol at the last video he posted..... And just proved that younger people dislike trucks and prefer Foreign Cars.. Who's specialty is smaller cars, more fuel efficient cars... Posted a youtube video to prove he's right, but still proves I'm right... Thank you sir..  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

2eb8lg5.jpg

Would have been funnier if you hadn't posted that you drive after I checked back in
frown.gif
SOMEBODY GIVE ME DA TEMPLATE FOR THIS NOW

http://i55.tinypic.com/sc8bh0.jpg    
wink.gif

i love the irony of the background being rainbow colors and dude hating gays.

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

laugh.gif
 shouldnt have messed with Kadof kadafi seriously they arent americans obama had no right to stick his nose where it didnt belong, dude is from chicago he should have learned 2 mind his own buisness not that anyone in chicago knew him before election that dont make sense nobody remembers him from chikdhood or gradeschool in chicago? dudes a robot,
now we suffer from this ,and now im never getting that esco and a hybrid esco is a no go
indifferent.gif

holy crap, somebody on NT stupider than JD214.

mind = blown

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

2eb8lg5.jpg

Would have been funnier if you hadn't posted that you drive after I checked back in
frown.gif
SOMEBODY GIVE ME DA TEMPLATE FOR THIS NOW

http://i55.tinypic.com/sc8bh0.jpg    
wink.gif

i love the irony of the background being rainbow colors and dude hating gays.

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

laugh.gif
 shouldnt have messed with Kadof kadafi seriously they arent americans obama had no right to stick his nose where it didnt belong, dude is from chicago he should have learned 2 mind his own buisness not that anyone in chicago knew him before election that dont make sense nobody remembers him from chikdhood or gradeschool in chicago? dudes a robot,
now we suffer from this ,and now im never getting that esco and a hybrid esco is a no go
indifferent.gif

holy crap, somebody on NT stupider than JD214.

mind = blown

lulz at you guys making light of a serious situation. If this SAME issue was presented on anything besides FOX news, this thread would be up in arms about the issue. Ya'll need to stop worrying about the medium, and pay more attention to the message.

Back
Top Bottom